Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [005]: Mar 02 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Showgrounds - Melbourne, Australia

Photos from the Melbourne Soundwave
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vicaust...7629135336158/

Original AIDS provider.

Hmm, most of the people in the audience in that Little Horn video look like they have no idea what's going on, and they're just waiting around for him to hurry up and play The Beautiful People.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

I love how appearance wise the band looks so much more professional and focused than on previous tour. Also all the interview so far have been pretty serious and quite deep. And I think when the album is finally released, shows will be getting even better!

I heard that the band sounded amazing and that MM sounded good, just with a sore throat which I think is obvious from the video. I am sure someone will come in and claim he was "slurring, stumbling and forgetting all the words" and then magically no video evidence will turn up to support that.

=)

BTW., my fucking god yes I LOVE how the band looks.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Nice of MM to hand out a beer
    Actually everything I've seen him with so far has been water, and just my personal opinion I don't really think he's been "high" with maybe the exception of his exit drug. Voice definitely sounds rough in that Little Horn recording, but it happens with lots of bands when first returning to touring after a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I heard that the band sounded amazing and that MM sounded good, just with a sore throat which I think is obvious from the video. I am sure someone will come in and claim he was "slurring, stumbling and forgetting all the words" and then magically no video evidence will turn up to support that.

=)

BTW., my fucking god yes I LOVE how the band looks.
    I agree 110%. Like you I am still waiting for a video showing Manson slurring and stumbling. Or anything resembling '09. These people giving bad reviews would have talked shit even if Manson came out and put on a show like it was 1997. We know that because they were talking shit during the Holy Wood tour, calling Manson a one trick pony and etc.

The closest I have come to obtaining a video of Manson slurring during these shows is someone saying "I am listening to the video of Manson I took with my iphone and can clearly hear him slurring the whole time" and when I asked for it to be uploaded so I could hear they said they couldn't upload it because it would take forever and they recorded the video for themselves. :S

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

There was no laser hat this time. I am disappoint.

Like smokeweed said, 1996 was swapped for Irresponsible Hate Anthem. Otherwise, same setlist.
    After seeing more than one show on this tour, I can officially say I'm not a fan of Jason Sutter's stage presence. I'm not doubting his talent. He's a good drummer, and I know it's been said, but he really doesn't live up to Ginger.
    Great show. Even though some girl punched me in the head because I wouldn't let her or her girlfriend push in front of me. And there were some classy people doing coke in the pit, and yelling out ridiculous things so loudly it was ruining the show for those around them. But hey, it's a Manson concert, haha.
    Before it started, the crew were struggling to keep the curtain up, which was tearing off due to the wind. In the end, the wind finally blew it down, so they just gave up.
    He gestured for some insane, screaming woman on the barrier to throw up her pack of smokes. When she did, he crushed the box and threw them back into the crowd after breaking two of them in his mouth.
    Nothing else major happened. He had the fake cocaine vials again, and of course, some people were offended because they thought it was real.

I didn't manage to get any good photos or videos due to my spot in the pit (third row, too crushed to get my camera out).
    Last edited by Celiny-O; 03-03-2012 at 03:19 AM.
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

But how was Manson? Disappointed? And I heard there were Slipknot chants again in half of his set. True?