Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [005]: Mar 02 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Showgrounds - Melbourne, Australia

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Forgive me for being a moron as I haven't really been following much recently, but does anyone know who that chick is that's been side stage? Again I'm an idiot and thanks in advance for replying.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Lindsay Usich, his bitch of choice.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

God damn, I really am dumb. I should've known that one.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    his bitch of choice.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Thanks, I was wondering wtf it was supposed to be and thought it looked a HELL of a lot like his real face, lol. She's done some really cool work and this is obviously no exception! Neat idea well executed. Maybe she can make one for Fred and Jason and they can ALL wear them for "Antichrist Superstar" instead of the good ol' chromed helmets from back in the day.
    yeah, she does a lot of stuff with magee FX for universal hollywood -- halloween horror nights, grinchmas, etc. pretty cool shit.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

hey guys ...

I have no idea that this video was posted anywhere else here but this video is from yesterday's show

the problem here is that Manson was singing to no audience so to speak....the venue was somehow empty from what I saw (correct me if I am wrong I will be thankful) and he was singing to people that have no idea who is this man or not interested in his songs and some people are just roaming carelessly without giving a shit.....I have no idea why those people came in the first place.The band and the expression on twiggy's face that there was no response was apparent and in the end someone said : well that was pretty terrible .It wasn't Manson's day yesterday in comparison with 25 and 25 and 29.

that was shown on the video....if what i said was wrong or delusional correct me I won't be angry.

It's always calm and spacious towards the back of the crowd on the lawn at a festival like that, though. Especially late in the day but before the main headliners play. People are tired. And probably looking for cover since it looked like it might rain soon, lol.

But if you watch the crowd shots on the screen at about 3:25 you'll see there's still plenty of jam-packed enthusiasts crowding the barricade up front and rockin' out.

:)

flyflyflyflyflyflyflyflyf

Who the fuck cares man? I like the guy. I will keep buying the records he puts out. I will buy a ticket to his show if I get a chance. I will rock the fuck out to MM. The man knows he can't please everyone. We all should know that too. He has done a whole bunch of substance abuse in his days and he is 43 years old now, and still performing like 3-4 times a week. He should be one proud rock star to still make huge loads of money and garner such level of attention and interest wherever he goes. I am a proud MM fan for sure. I think some of you should stop getting your panties in a bunch every time someone gives them a bad review, or don't like their show. A lot of people are not even really his fans. They don't have the attachment to the ACSS songs like devout fans on this forum obviously have. And so fuck what they think. Be more concerned with how you feel, and rock the fuck out.

And 'devout' fans, of all people, should know by now that MM loves to get intoxicated. He always has. Its a part of who he is. About time you guys accept that; and maybe, I don't know, re-evaluate your status as MM fans.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It was stated that Manson sounded like he had a sore throat in Melbourne and I think that sounds obvious in that video. Other than the roughness of an obvious sore throat, I am not sure what there is to complain about to the level that people are complaining. Its Marilyn Manson. Its rock and roll. Its not supposed to be polished and perfect, its supposed to be reckless and destructive!

=)

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel