Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [006]: Mar 03 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Bonython Park - Adelaide, Australia

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [006]: Mar 03 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Bonython Park - Adelaide, Australia

Saturday 03 March 2012
    SOUNDWAVE FESTIVAL
    Venue: Bonython Park

www.soundwavefestival.com - www.facebook.com/soundwavefestival

Members Attending:
    • GOTHVAMP666

I'll Be There!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

@mechanicalshdws posted on twitter that the set list was the same as the day before. So I assume they kept in Hate Anthem instead of 1996.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    @mechanicalshdws posted on twitter that the set list was the same as the day before. So I assume they kept in Hate Anthem instead of 1996.
    Hmmm.

Things are slowing down here, first day had 23 pages, second 10, then 6, then 4... This one has almost nothing. The hype is gone for most people, I'm still with it.

I'm still here, but when there's nothing to comment on (pics, videos, etc.), I don't feel the need to post.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aint View Post
    I'm still here, but when there's nothing to comment on (pics, videos, etc.), I don't feel the need to post.
    I search for it 10x times a day, and when I find, I post here, but apparently, people who went to the shows and are part of PM doesn't post. That's why I'm talking about. (nope, not singing acss). It's getting harder to find stuff. I don't even know the time this show happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I search for it 10x times a day, and when I find, I post here, but apparently, people who went to the shows and are part of PM doesn't post. That's why I'm talking about. (nope, not singing acss). It's getting harder to find stuff. I don't even know the time this show happened.
    Yeah, the Australians are starting to let us down haha. Hopefully we'll get more than this from the final two Australian shows.

Nothing major, just little snippets and talking:

Original AIDS provider.

The problem is that no one lives in Adelaide & Perth. Don't expect much from them, the large majority of Australia's population is centered on the east coast, don't forget. The cities are a quarter the size of Sydney and Melbourne, so there's far fewer people and hence less stuff will turn up.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

I'd just like to take a moment to point out that at the end of that clip of "Antichrist Superstar" you can TOTALLY see that the band IS filming the shows for themselves separate from the festival crew filming for the projections screens.

:)