Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [007]: Mar 05 2012 - Soundwave Festival - Claremont Showgrounds - Perth, Australia

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AppleMan View Post
    Pretty sure i saw some kind of camera attatched to twiggys guitar for a little bit.
    Sounds cool, I guess it's possible it was a camera as well. I think Manson said back in 2007 that Ginger had a camera on his drum kit.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AppleMan View Post
    I thought they sounded great.
    Love song was also played, forgot that one too.
    Pretty sure i saw some kind of camera attatched to twiggys guitar for a little bit.
    Cool!
    I hope they release a DVD/blu-ray for this tour

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

he stopped playing personal jesus about a minute in or so because he didnt like singing about jesus. Haha.
    ?????????????????????? so I didn't get this phrase brother ???what do you mean??? I mean ,come on, he is singing this song since 2004 at almost every fucking tour and he didn't give a shit about singing about jesus so what is wrong???

To be fair they haven't sang that song live since the Against All Gods tour, so if they were to drop it from the set I don't think too many tears will be shed. I like it sure but I'd much rather hear something else since the set has enough singles in it anyway, good for festivals but not really needed on an actual headlining tour.

I just want personal Jesus to make it's way into a DVD if there is any because I have the curiosity to hear it live as it is an excellent depeche mode cover....but I am a bit confused about Manson not liking to sing the song????if he wants to drop it I would like to hear tourniquet live again it would be great or something from the two last albums because there isn't any on the set list right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    To be fair they haven't sang that song live since the Against All Gods tour, so if they were to drop it from the set I don't think too many tears will be shed.
    none for me

If I had my way, I would say drop any and every song that has been sung a 100+ times by Manson like Disposable Teens, Beautiful people, Irresponsible Hate Anthem, Sweet Dreams, Rock Is Dead and etc. Then Bring in songs Manson hasn't sung every tour for the last 10 to 15 years like Deformography, Post Human, I Want to Disappear, Angel With Scabbed Wings On, Target Audience, Born Again, King Kill.

The recent shows aren't bad, but could be way better, all it needs is a complete change in the set list.

probably was no good
    Last edited by wavves; 05-03-2012 at 05:21 AM.

He started too early, he fell, the crowd throws bottles on stage...
    Last edited by Benjamin; 03-06-2012 at 01:20 AM.

he needs to burn/rip bibles again!