Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Possible Japanese Dates - March 2012

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Default Possible Japanese Dates - March 2012

http://www.cdjournal.com/main/news/marilyn-manson/41646

Still waiting for confirmation, but looks like some Japan dates of leaked. :D

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Sweet! I hope we get some official update on the tour soon, I can't wait!

This page is pretty much the same, but it's the source linked in.

http://www.creativeman.co.jp/artist/2012/03manson/

Awesome :D I'd imagne it being Aus, Then these dates, then America throughout the summer followed by Erope Autumn, Winter.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

There's a lot of European summer festivals that they have played in the past so I wonder if we will see MM getting announced for some of those soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    There's a lot of European summer festivals that they have played in the past so I wonder if we will see MM getting announced for some of those soon.
    Yeah. I think he will be most likely to perform at Download next June. I wonder if the next UK tour will be in larger venues or if he will stick with the smaller venues like he did during the 2009 tour.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I'm hoping he is at Download Festival although there's been a few mentions on the Download Festival forums about something to do with the guy that organizes the bands saying that he wouldn't have MM back but I'm not sure how true that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I'm hoping he is at Download Festival although there's been a few mentions on the Download Festival forums about something to do with the guy that organizes the bands saying that he wouldn't have MM back but I'm not sure how true that is.
    That sounds pretty harsh. I wonder if it's something personal between him and Manson or if he couldn't stand the last time he played at Download. I know someone who saw Manson at Download in 2007 where he told me that Manson was crap but in contrast with when he saw him at Leeds festival in 2001, he told me that he was brilliant back then. So I suppose that he isn't as good as before when it comes to performing at festivals. Although, I've only seen Manson live at his own shows and not at festivals, where I thought he put on a great show.

If he doesn't play at Download then he could either play Leeds/Reading festival or Sonisphere next year. Who knows?
    Last edited by adamchabbi6; 11-23-2011 at 11:37 AM.