Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: [009]: Mar 09 2012 - Studio Coast - Tokyo Shin-Kiba, Japan

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    The show is like a mix of comedy and songs! The comedy is ..................... ( I don't know what I think of it) its kinda frustrating.........
    The older I get, the funnier and funnier things are. Absurd and sad, also, but it could be argued those are the roots of humor in some ways. Maybe that's part of it.

Also, it looks like there's 5 posts in a row that are in agreement on something! Wow! Count me in with those that find changing things around to be refreshing.
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Not to jump on the bandwagon just to jump on it but I have to agree, I love the little differences here and there. It makes me go from thinking "gah those songs again?" to ooohh can't wait to hear those songs live again!! Little differences make a huge difference in things like that. While I haven't been to hella Manson shows, the upcoming two will be my 10th and 11th so little breaths of fresh air are extremely welcomed!

=)

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

I like changes as long as it sounds good. Tourniquet sounded weird in this concert, but in a good way, it sounded like a rehearsal or something. Twiggy clearly changed the chorus, but it didn't sound that bad. But I enjoyed more the way he played on March 10, though.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

thanks to manson wiki for the pix

I understand your points everyone. I just see a lot of sloppiness for it being played loose. I don't want album perfect, but I would like it to sound like the song. There is a difference with purposeful loose playing, and just random sloppy....

I'm mixed about it. I don't know what I really think about it.

Kills my self.

............................are you happy now MMT........? I'm still here.
    Last edited by TheTeletubbieFlasher; 03-12-2012 at 12:08 PM.

RED SUSPENDERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Was Manson wearing a red/pink jockstrap/suspenders at the start of the show or was a red light just hitting him strangely? o_O
    Called it!

w00t

:D

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I'm finding this resurrection of notable images from Manson's past quite interesting. There was a lot of this during The High End Of Low as well, notable aesthetics making re-appearances. The black strip running from Manson's lip to his chin was prevalent during Antichrist Superstar:-

Obviously they're focusing on Antichrist Superstar for the first part of the tour so it makes sense, but it's nice seeing Manson self-referencing, I really enjoy things like that.
    Ah yes, those red braces are really nifty also!
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I'm finding this resurrection of notable images from Manson's past quite interesting. There was a lot of this during The High End Of Low as well, notable aesthetics making re-appearances. The black strip running from Manson's lip to his chin was prevalent during Antichrist Superstar:-

noticing that as well! but this time his eyebrows are not shaven .

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I think they're shaved these days, only not completely. They look like commas now,he shaved at one edge and made the other one looks kind of like a comma. Go see close pictures of his face, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I think they're shaved these days, only not completely. They look like commas now,he shaved at one edge and made the other one looks kind of like a comma. Go see close pictures of his face, you'll know what I'm talking about.
    or maybe it is just effects with makeup dude!