Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [009]: Mar 09 2012 - Studio Coast - Tokyo Shin-Kiba, Japan

FUCK YES!

It's great to see him playing Tourniquet again! I hope he adds Apple of Sodom to the set list in the future.

Japan loves Marilyn!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Awesome, thank you so much!

Thanks for posting that, José. Fucking awesome!

Oh thank you for posting that video!
    LOVED the "Fuck you" moment with twiggy. It's so cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by José Leonardo View Post
    Full-Length show here:
    JAPANNNNN!!! So THIS is why Manson's crew always loves playing in Japan! Crazy crowd indeed, like the portuguese one! Way to go Tokyo, love your dedication! A HUGE thank you to José Leonardo for this, this was an ACE show! I just love to see Manson and Twiggy going crazy on stage and sharing their heart. Really fucking great. God and it really makes all the diference playing to your own public, on a self show at fucking Night! Mansons voice didnt sound as good since HW, killer performances of songs like Little Horn, Tourniquet (welcome fucking back!), Sweet Dreams (I appreciate that he's returning to his original interpretation of it rather than delusioning it up), Rock is Dead or Dope Show. God i wish i had seen BP with this crowd! This made my day!
    Last edited by AppleOfSodom; 03-09-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Hey Apple.
    Check it

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Hey Apple.
    Check it
    Thanks Scorpion,
    Lol come on, great shows like these deserve good endings not disasters... But even with a ruined ending, still an ace show

I'm not complaining really, more like hoping or anticipating, whichever. Anyway, since he said they were on an ACSS kick and this tour was gonna have a lot of stuff from that album - I really hope they play something they haven't played in a while from that album and era. As cool as it is to see songs like 1996, Little Horn, now Tourniquet, and especially Irresponsible Hate Anthem...none of these songs are really that rare. Most of them they have been playing the last couple tours. So, it really doesn't seem like its all that different in terms at least of having more songs from that album. Really, I am just saying I really wanna hear them play Angel With The Scabbed Wings, Apple Of Sodom, or something else like that...I would say something like Man That You Fear but with 'No Reflection' and the rest of the songs played thus far, it seems more fast hard songs are being played than slow ones. But hey, that would be an awesome change of pace!

:P