Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [010]: Mar 10 2012 - Studio Coast - Tokyo Shin-Kiba, Japan

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Angel was not played, but the quality of this boot sounds really nice. Not too much crowd noise and recorded well.

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    The bootleg isn't official.
    Not falling for that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    My puter doesn't support that format. .rar
    There you go: http://www.4shared.com/file/BHJjqxIV/WinRAR.html

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    What you mean? O
    it was a joke! about my O_O//////////////////////////////////////

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I may sound ridiculous, but I hate Manson's attitude of lying to the crowd. ''THIS IS THE BEST CROWD EVER.'' today. Two weeks ago, it was Australia. So the crowds are getting better and better? Overall, good bootleg. Better than yesterday's.

I know that Telettubie, that's why I put a O as well, lol
    Last edited by Scorpion; 03-10-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I may sound ridiculous, but I hate Manson's attitude of lying to the crowd. ''THIS IS THE BEST CROWD EVER.'' today. Two weeks ago, it was Australia. So the crowds are getting better and better? Overall, good bootleg. Better than yesterday's.

I know that Telettubie, that's why I put a O as well, lol
    I was not sure.......... you for got the _ inbetween the OO hehehe..................................... um............... you know Manson has been lying to the audience since like 1996 or something? A lot of bands do that to psych up the crowd, it helps the crowd get more into it. -all the girls swoon- oh he is talking to me...........oh..................... he loves my town........ yes were the best city.................this is so exciting............ yes our city makes the best drugs..........i totally agree...........................

Pretty much the Universal Musician Lie - But who knows, maybe the crowd was better than the previous night. Sometimes you can just FEEL it

NO FUCKING WAY.....ANGEL FTW! MUST SEE NOW...damn must read all posts before fapping.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Angel was NOT played. The setlist posted is incorrect.

The set was as followed:
    Antichrist Superstar
    Disposable Teens
    The Love Song
    Little Horn
    The Dope Show
    Rock Is Dead
    Tourniquet
    Personal Jesus
    mOBSCENE
    Sweet Dreams
    Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    1996 (spoken verses)
    The Beautiful People

^ Nice! Thanks!

So, after the ENDLESS fucking saga of the stubbornly-unzippable-file (big ups to cringeon, Aint, Shangz, and especially MMT for putting up with that shit and helping out, lol), I finally got to hear this tonight.

Great show!

I absolutely fucking LOVE the way the crowd spontaneously erupts into chants at the starts of "Disposable Teens," "Rock is Dead," and "Personal Jesus"...so fucking awesome!

70 years after WWII and teh japz still just jump RIGHT back into fascism at the drop of a hat, lol.

Nice to hear the sirens back at the end of "The Beautiful People," too, not to mention "Shoot to Thrill"...! Can anyone confirm or deny whether or not they've got the police lights on-stage again, as well?

Also refreshing to hear Manson just roll with it when the crowd started singing the breakdown of "Sweet Dreams...," too. It always seems awkward and "off" when he interrupts them instead. WIN.

But the BIGGEST change is just another little detail, actually.

WTF WAS THAT SAMPLE AT THE END OF "DISPOSABLE TEENS"...?!?

Something about "...isolation/hallucination/masturbation followed by...," and that's all I could really hear over the crowd.

Anyone?

o_O

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's completely new...whatever it was.