Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [012]: Mar 13 2012 - Zepp Nagoya - Nagoya, Japan

Gosh, the guitars towards the end of Irresponsible, and that held out scream, gave me goosebumps and made me smile like mad.

Wow the band is getting the more and more tight and firm. Manson seems more confident, theatrical in gesture and feeling the songs again, giving them the power and conviction they deserve. The movements are focused and filled with a growing venom. Watch the way he kicks the micstand or the sreaming, for instance: on IHA they were all about rage and on ACSS, he's recovering its primal touch, not sort of dividing the end of "repent" into repe-ent, which kind of subtracts the strenght of the word, but singing it all together like a single word. Small details make all the difference and Manson is puzzling them good. Good performance. Any coma white videos Japan? Please? lol

marilyn manson live@ zepp nagoya,

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I'm really looking forward to seeing some high quality photographs from this show, because if you look carefully, I think Manson has fashioned a Doublecross down the one side of his face using the recurrent Holy Wood black stripe across his nose bone. Very interesting...
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

You can TOTALLY see it, regardless. Kind of an upside-down variant on it from the looks of it, too!

:D