Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [013]: Mar 15 2012 - Taipei Show Center II - Taipei, Taiwan

do we know that was it played at this show?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    do we know that was it played at this show?
    I think it wasn't.
    The setlist was:

ACSS
    Disposable Teens
    Love Song
    Little Horn
    The Dope Show
    Rock Is Dead
    Tourniquet
    Personal Jesus
    mOBSCENE
    Sweet Dreams
    Irresponsible Hate Anthem
    1996 (spoken)
    The Beautiful People

The 1 hour video stops at 1996, and there's a TBP around, but not a sign of Coma White, so I'm guessing there isn't one.

It looks like someone figured out how to rotate the video.

The other day when they played 'Coma White' on this tour, it was the first time they played it by itself since 1999...right? I wonder why they decided to drop the Coma Black ending? I know some people wanted to hear a full Coma White...but I loved the way Manson screamed at the end. But yes I wanna hear and see a video of this song from this tour!!

So after Taipe there's gonna be an hiatus on the tour right? I wonder what changes will be prepared for the next couple of shows. A shame theres not a video of coma white yet.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Put on 3:05.
    Now watch untill the end. Try to explain the thing by its entirety.
    Good luck, i'm waiting.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Go back and watch the other videos from that guy, seems like there was a lot of in the moment stuff. A video of just a song takes it out context of the whole show and what lead up to it. But his little rant before the solo kicks in, fucking awesome haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Go back and watch the other videos from that guy, seems like there was a lot of in the moment stuff. A video of just a song takes it out context of the whole show and what lead up to it. But his little rant before the solo kicks in, fucking awesome haha
    I did. And I still can't understand shit from any of them. He just stops singing, then fights with the crowd or throw mics at the backstage. Help me here, please, because i'm not following it at all.

Manson throwing a fit on stage? HOW NEW.

C'mon guys. You act like you haven't seen this sort of behavior from him for the past 20 years. This is why we go to these shows.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by puck View Post
    Manson throwing a fit on stage? HOW NEW.

C'mon guys. You act like you haven't seen this sort of behavior from him for the past 20 years. This is why we go to these shows.
    No, obviously it's because he's drunk, high, and doesn't give a shit about his fans any more. /sarcasm.

But is it just me, or does it look like he's directing some of the rant towards Jason?

Hate Anthem was kind of funny to watch, after he comes in late Twiggy throws a mic stand in the first verse, and has a little poke at him later on, then sings "middle fingers". I love watching these two guys on stage together.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna