Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [013]: Mar 15 2012 - Taipei Show Center II - Taipei, Taiwan

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

imo MM didn't seem really that not-sober. I'm thinking there was some sort of issue with the stage crew or something, because lots of the in the moment stuff seemed directed at them from watching other videos by that user. And also, it was the last show of that little run, and MM has always had that reckless abandon for their last shows.

Original AIDS provider.

Thanks for that, cool to see the setlist with all the guitar changes noted on it. Very detailed too... "Beat-up L.P." haha.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

^ That is indeed neat...and another AWESOME setlist, too!

For all you guitar geeks and anyone else interested, here's another one that Andy Gerold was kind enough to give me after a Mayhem show back in '09, complete with his bass tunings and a few other nifty little notes:

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I did. And I still can't understand shit from any of them. He just stops singing, then fights with the crowd or throw mics at the backstage. Help me here, please, because i'm not following it at all.
    Obviously he was having mic problems so he tossed that shit away and since they took forever to bring him a new one, he just shook hands and embraced the crowd as the song ended, then tried to attack the crew member who eventually brought the mic. LOL! What is the problem here, really? That sort of chaos is what makes MM shows the unpredictable spectacle we have been enjoying since the very beginning! Its not as if this is anything at all new so are you really that confused over it? :S

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Obviously he was having mic problems so he tossed that shit away and since they took forever to bring him a new one, he just shook hands and embraced the crowd as the song ended, then tried to attack the crew member who eventually brought the mic. LOL! What is the problem here, really? That sort of chaos is what makes MM shows the unpredictable spectacle we have been enjoying since the very beginning! Its not as if this is anything at all new so are you really that confused over it? :S
    Yeah, but the thing is nothing happened to his voice. I mean, we could hear him clearly on the mic. Also, at the moment I said ''check XX:XX and try to explain'', he seems to toss the mic at a fan, and almost fight him. That's why I asked if anyone knew what the fuck happened, because it seemed like the guy wanted to fight him, and then he started throwing his mics for apparently no reason, since they were working. Maybe a return thing, I don't know.

Catholic Girls with UZIs johncraze's Avatar

" I want to know what is dead inside of you, you fucking cunt". I wonder in who he was thinking about while saying this.

Cool rant anyways, rock n' roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    The other day when they played 'Coma White' on this tour, it was the first time they played it by itself since 1999...right? I wonder why they decided to drop the Coma Black ending? I know some people wanted to hear a full Coma White...but I loved the way Manson screamed at the end. But yes I wanna hear and see a video of this song from this tour!!
    He played Come White in Atlanta when Twiggy first rejoined a few years ago. Probably in other cities too, but I wasn't there for those.

^^ they played "Coma White/Black" I mean just specifically Coma White without the Coma Black outro.