Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast

Thread: [001]: Feb 24 2012 - Sidewave - Eaton Hill Hotel - Brisbane, Australia

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

NO man the quality is far better than most material I have seen since the day before

Pretty irrelevant but, I love the double cross on the curtain.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by vertebraille View Post
    Here are some photos I took on Friday night. The quality's not the best.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vicaust...7629455944615/
    They're awesome, thanks for posting that link!

Thanks for all your reviews on the show. It looked awesome
    However I'm a little surprised that there was no keyboardist.

I really hope my country to be contemplated with one show from this tour *fingers crossed*

PS: Love the detail on twiggy's pick

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Just saw this video on Youtube, I hadn't seen it yet. Sorry if it's already posted in here and I missed it.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Awesome vid! Thanks for posting Norse, band/MM/thewholefuckingshabang sounds fucking killer. I would LOVE to see a show kicked off that way.

Just want to stress, this show was AMAZING! AS was the perfect start. Only gripes was the setlist and lack of keys - too much backing track shit. I thought the crowd were great and we deserved that second encore. Not sure why Manson didn't do it. Probably having to play 2 nights after. Didn't wanna fuck his voice at the start of the tour.

Soundwave in Brisbane (and I hear Sydney he was worse) he probably got fucked up before. You can tell from the vids he's fucked up and you can clearly tell he's not on anything in Brisbane or at least not on much. Manson needs to be clean before shows. He probably doesn't give a fuck for the festival crowds. I will be VERY interested to see how the Sydeny sideshow goes. If that's bad i'll be worried. If it's amazing like this one was i'll be happy as hell.

Even at Soundwave Brisbane, he put on a good show. I don't know why people hate on the performance. It seemed better than Sydney. He was still as good as any other band there bar Slipknot. I'm a devoted Manson fan, but Slipknot blew him away and anyone else. They were AMAZING! They've been doing the same thing for years now though so not surprising. The crowd were pretty good at Brisbane for Manson but seemed fucking shit in Sydney. He doesn't live up to his potential though live. He has amazing stage presence and an Aura and when he rambles about dumb shit when he's drunk he loses it.

I thought 1996 wasn't suitable for a festival. No one really got into it. Little Horn not many people seemed to know. He shoulda done Hate Anthem/The Fight Song instead. He should do hits at festivals so I don't mind Personal Jesus but Personal Jesus and Sweet Dreams should maybe come out of the set at the non-festival shows. That's how he'll get fans and your performance at a festival is always going to depend on how much the crowd get into it. If they don't know the songs they'll feel lost.
    Last edited by FIGHTMF; 02-26-2012 at 10:37 PM.

So he didn't play any new songs?

After a lengthy preparation, Marilyn Manson himself finally graces us with his presence to the chanting delight of tonight’s congregation. Bedecked in the obligatory tight black leather jacket and pale white make-up, he’s illuminated by an intense white lightshow and is certainly in fine form this evening. To roaring acquiescence he asks if he is “speaking fucking Australian”. His set is a manic cross-section of his discography, celebrating the 15-year anniversary of Antichrist Superstar. He begins with the title track, later spitting out the vitriolic mOBSCENE, before ending on a fragmented muttering of 1996. Returning for an encore, he delivers an anthemic performance of The Beautiful People to screams that clearly prove he does indeed ‘speak Australian’.
    http://www.ravemagazine.com.au/conte...ategory/34/82/

That was a nice video, he sounds good and well, I wish he was more energetic but can't really complain about this particular show.

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way