Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: [001]: Feb 24 2012 - Sidewave - Eaton Hill Hotel - Brisbane, Australia

It can't be that setlist - not only because it would be unfair on all of us who couldn't make to australia, but also because there is no mention to his songs from the new album....
    But if it is: WOW, I hope he repeats it everywhere (except the Personal Jesus and mObsecene)

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I'd like to see Antichrist Superstar as the show opener as well. That setlist sounds pretty hardcore, but I'd have substituted out Sweet Dreams and Personal Jesus for songs like Four Rusted Horses, Cake and Sodomy, or even the album version of Overneath the path of Misery.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

No IHA, TFG, AWTSW or CIS? >_>
    Also, still no word on this mystery keyboardist?

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

I'd totally replace Sweet Dreams with a new song. TOTALLY.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    It can't be that setlist - not only because it would be unfair on all of us who couldn't make to australia, but also because there is no mention to his songs from the new album....
    But if it is: WOW, I hope he repeats it everywhere (except the Personal Jesus and mObsecene)
    Considering the new album isn't due until May sometime, it's not really a stretch to imagine they're not playing songs off it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jezstyle View Post
    No IHA, TFG, AWTSW or CIS? >_>
    Also, still no word on this mystery keyboardist?
    I think it's now safe to say there is no keyboardist.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    Considering the new album isn't due until May sometime, it's not really a stretch to imagine they're not playing songs off it yet.
    Well, I read what you wrote, and I can understand what you wrote. I can also sympathize with the notion that with everything being submited to the internetz and youtube, his show would become rapidly known and it would soon start to be more of the same on every show...

Nonetheless, before the release of Eat Me, Drink Me official CD, he was incorporating songs of the new release on his shows, so that's why I think he can still do the same thing this time

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

@basetendencies Manson only played for 55 mins, but it was amazing!
    https://twitter.com/#!/vicaust/statu...56164412661760

Vodka. Grey Goose. Cold. petticoat's Avatar

I'm just beside myself! Thanks to everyone posting updates! I love that they opened with Antichrist Superstar!
    Imagination is the real and eternal world of which this vegetable universe is but a faint shadow. --William Blake

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

A 55 minute set? I know it's a festival with other bands but that is short.

Setlist is all right. Would've preferred to see some swapped songs and no Personal Jesus.
    I use words sharp as a sword

If this is legit, then 1996 is a fantastic add and AS a great opener, but I was expecting at least a new song from the album they're going to promote? Don't understand why the hell he keeps including Personal Jesus live too. Why doesnt he play other songs from MA and songs from POAAF? Even considering this is a festival concert, Manson should vary the set from tour to tour. I thought he wanted to surprise people. I mean, the band has such a great and diversified catalogue that its a waste to play the same songs. No wonder he gets bored sometimes. The set is hard and good to celebrate ACSS, but we hardly see changes nowadays considering the rest.