Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: [001]: Feb 24 2012 - Sidewave - Eaton Hill Hotel - Brisbane, Australia

The 55 minute setlist was expected as that is the exact time they are allotted for Soundwave. Sure, this was a sidewave show but still 4 bands on the bill.

I love the new MM logo being used. I look forward to hearing of any new merchandise being sold?

Quote Originally Posted by Principiante View Post
    In one way, or another, he played them all already - you would complain nonetheless of his selection, if he chose others instead of these ones (and of course, if he selected them from his "most played songs" catallogue)...

And are you really expecting him to start playing "My Monkey" , "cryptorchid", "para-noir" or "disassociative"??? I know he can pull one of them out of expectations once and a while, but c'mon, you already had 1996 in this show (if the setlist is authentic).
    Dont assume what I would do as you obviously dont know me. And yes, people can expect him to play some of those songs, why couldnt them? Of course they can, but he's the one with the gun so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Other factors play into how long a band has. This was the first show, and it takes a bit to work out the set to get it running like a well oiled machine. For that set, in that kind of venue - sounds killer to me! Can't wait to see this beast evolve! And yes, no keyboard player
    I do dig that argument yes, lets see what happens.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Is he the only one on stage or what? I can't see anyone else. Also, why the fuck would he cancel the photographers? Maybe he hired someone else specifically, but still... makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleOfSodom View Post
    Dont assume what I would do as you obviously dont know me. And yes, people can expect him to play some of those songs, why couldnt them? Of course they can, but he's the one with the gun so whatever.
    Oh, isso é o que tu pensas.... claro que te conheço (até já estive contigo e tudo), deixa-te disso
    Last edited by Principiante; 02-24-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Pode falar em Português aqui? HAHAHAHA

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

And now we wait for pictures of the band.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Heather Quick View Post
    Pode falar em Português aqui? HAHAHAHA
    it is not advised though.... plus, that was only a private joke between me and AppleOfSodom