Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: [001]: Feb 24 2012 - Sidewave - Eaton Hill Hotel - Brisbane, Australia

I'm going. Hope to see some of you motherfuckers there. I'm very friendly and normal lol so say hey if you see me. Haha. Were people planning on hanging around and lineing up during the day? I might try get there 3or4ish so I get a good spot. Too early/late you think? I'll be in a Gary Numan shirt probably

And sorry guys, can't tweet the set as I don't have an iphone or smart phone of any kind. My phone is oldschool.

This is my first time seeing Manson, so fucking excited.
    Last edited by FIGHTMF; 02-23-2012 at 08:26 AM.

Technically, you could still text it to fb or something...but don't EVEN fuck with all that, it's your first Manson show!!!

Can't wait to hear your rundown AFTER, though.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHTMF View Post
    I'm going. Hope to see some of you motherfuckers there. I'm very friendly and normal lol so say hey if you see me. Haha. Were people planning on hanging around and lineing up during the day? I might try get there 3or4ish so I get a good spot. Too early/late you think?

And sorry guys, can't tweet the set as I don't have an iphone or smart phone of any kind. My phone is oldschool.

This is my first time seeing Manson, so fucking excited.
    Don't bother tweeting the setlist, enjoy the show like there was no tomorrow. Loosing your Manson virginity has to be a special moment.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Sold out!

http://twitter.com/basetendencies

Can't wait 'til tomorrow to see the setlist, videos, pictures and reviews *__*

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

It's Friday now! our countdown says 18 hours until it starts, but I think it counts down until the doors open. So probably in about 24? hours we will know some details.

In less than 24 hours we may be getting footage of this show, possibly with NEW FUCKING SONGS...

I HOPE YOU FUCKERS HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE FIRST BORN VILLAIN DATE!!!!!

(Then after you recover from the effects of Manson's magical eye and ear-jaculate, promptly report back here! lol j/k)

I will try live post set list here during gig.

9 hours to go, getting excited...

I can't wait until tomorrow morning @_@

i figure the show should be over right around 5, 5:30 a.m. PST, which is when i generally wake up and then lay around for an hour in bed on my laptop til i have to start getting ready for work. hopefully will find something before i leave, but if not, bringing my laptop with me to work so i can watch any vids that turn up (videos are generally blocked on the office computers)