Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: [004]: Feb 29 2012 - Sidewave - Enmore Theatre - Sydney, Australia

Follow Celiny-O On Twitter Add Celiny-O on Facebook Follow Celiny-O on Tumblr

Brilliant. Enough said.

It was also awesome to meet Provider Module members for the first time!
    "I've always wondered who makes those minuscule ziploc bags. What sandwich is going to fit in one of those?" - Marilyn Manson

I really hoped a new song would have been played here. Manson did say "New music: Born Villain, is coming out in February"

Everyone thought that meant the whole album but I figured we'd at least get a song.

Quote Originally Posted by plastique303 View Post
    When the Motionless In White singer said everyone would know the cover song he was wrong, I didn't Then again I'm not into a lot of this type of music, I was there for MM
    Haha Chris said that because it was Dragula by Rob Zombie. Most people generally know Zombie's music :P

Another really bad review... Damn.

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way

Original AIDS provider.

Seriously, what show was this guy at? No one here has done anything other than rave about how good it was, and a quick look at the videos from the night will back it up... I seriously wonder if the writer is delusional or just making stuff up to support some kind of weird vendetta against Manson. Other complaints, such as his crawling around on stage, seem inflated as he kept it to a minimum and in any case, there is loads of video evidence going back at least 10 years showing it, so it's not like you didn't know it was a part of his performance. Saying Manson has no desire to play the songs people have loved for so long just show the guy's ignorance and make him look like a complete twat... short or replacing Personal Jesus with something off Portrait or maybe Coma White, this setlist as an old school fan's dream... or was he hanging on to hear the big hits, like Heart Shaped Glasses? Fucking Little Horn and 1996 man, people were loving it! These journalists write like their on more drugs than they claim Manson is!
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    Seriously, what show was this guy at? No one here has done anything other than rave about how good it was, and a quick look at the videos from the night will back it up... I seriously wonder if the writer is delusional or just making stuff up to support some kind of weird vendetta against Manson. Other complaints, such as his crawling around on stage, seem inflated as he kept it to a minimum and in any case, there is loads of video evidence going back at least 10 years showing it, so it's not like you didn't know it was a part of his performance. Saying Manson has no desire to play the songs people have loved for so long just show the guy's ignorance and make him look like a complete twat... short or replacing Personal Jesus with something off Portrait or maybe Coma White, this setlist as an old school fan's dream... or was he hanging on to hear the big hits, like Heart Shaped Glasses? Fucking Little Horn and 1996 man, people were loving it! These journalists write like their on more drugs than they claim Manson is!
    From what I've seen, I can't say it was an amazing show or something really out of his nowadays standards, but it didn't seem so bad as this guy says. In fact, it seemed like he was better than other shows and something you could really enjoy.

Cause it breaks my heart that we live this way

Wow that review was awful and uncalled for. Whoever wrote that said some really immature and unnecessary things at the end. I have read many more good reviews, especially for this show. People seemed to have LOVED this show. So gtfo butt hurt journalist.

I'm glad you guys had serious fun over there, and great pic of you all. And yes, from what I've seen it seemed a pretty good performance too so fuck the biased and unprepared reviews, what really matters is your emotions not someonelses delusion or opinion. Besides, making friends amoung journalists was never an hobbie for Manson keep up with the good spirit! Just hope i can still get a portuguese date for the first leg, or i'll have to fly to another country which can also be an adventure

Add arkahno on Facebook Follow arkahno on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Maybe the journalist was in the wrong show for his tastes, sure he must review jonnas brothers shows instead.