Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: [004]: Feb 29 2012 - Sidewave - Enmore Theatre - Sydney, Australia

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkahno View Post
    Maybe the journalist was in the wrong show for his tastes, sure he must review jonnas brothers shows instead.
    Very well said.I think the journalist should try teen emo bands too.

That review was spot on.

First up I should say Twiggy, Fred and the drummer were on fire. They were absolutely amazing. Twiggy looked fucking pissed off several times... And like someone has already said, if you don't like Twiggy on guitar get over it - the guy is suited for the role.

Manson was atrocious. He could barely stand up, spent the majority of the show on the ground mumbling lyrics when he remembered what they were........ Or other times he just gave up, threw the mic away and stood at the back of the stage. People were walking out, making fun of him between songs because he was just that bad. I've seen Manson 5 times and each time its gone downhill, the guy needs rehab and he should learn to perform once again. He looked like a clown, a former shadow of what he once was.

Coal Chamber upstaged Marilyn Manson.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

With the exception of coming in early, I have yet to see a damn thing drom any of these shows that match the critiques on MM.

Some people enjoy trainwrecks, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by arkahno View Post
    Maybe the journalist was in the wrong show for his tastes, sure he must review jonnas brothers shows instead.
    No. Because it clearly states positive things about Coal Chamber and Wednesday 13, both far from the Jonas Brothers genre of music. Like I said, the review was spot on, every negative review I've read has been spot on.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Of course he's not better than 1994~2003 live, but for SURE it is better than 2004~2009. And I don't see where is the ''CRAWLING MUMBLING TERRIBLE CAN'T SING KEEPS BACKSTAGE ALL THE TIME'' thing. He sure isn't like his best days, but he's not terrible. Not at all. Wanna see something terrible? Go check half of AAG, ROTW and THEOL tours. They are, indeed, terrible. Wanna see something terrible in this tour? Manson coming in too early on a couple of songs. It is terrible, I agree. But I can't see where the shows are completely fucked up, serious.

It's not even about coming in early on a song that he should know quite well now given how long he has been playing it.... I couldn't careless about that, he simply is just not good anymore, the majority of people I heard after the show were using the word "retire" to describe what Manson should do next. The High End of Low tour was miles ahead of the mess I witnessed Wednesday night. The guy just doesn't seem to care, he can talk big in interviews (which he has a habit of doing) about how he cares etc but seeing him on stage its obvious he'd rather down a bottle of booze and put on a show that shows the complete opposite.

I don't expect many People on a Manson message board to agree with me but the facts are - the guy is a mess and needs to step away, clean up his act and find the fire that is missing. I personally hope he finds it.

I really want to hear videos of Manson slurring, mumbling, and forgetting all the lyrics. I keep hearing of people talking about it but every time I see a video from these shows, the slurring, mumbling, forgetting all the lyrics are not on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I really want to hear videos of Manson slurring, mumbling, and forgetting all the lyrics. I keep hearing of people talking about it but every time I see a video from these shows, the slurring, mumbling, forgetting all the lyrics are not on there.
    yess thats what im looking for too,
    i cant find the mumbling slurring and total blackouts of Manson
    because i wonder what te people are talking about the Vid's ive seen are Good and the only thing i dont like is the spoken version of 1996 because he is making it sound like it isnt serious thats too bad but who am i to judge his choice to fuck himself down
    last Tour in Holland he was best last Playing an Asshole by stopping early not playing ACSS
    in a strange way i respected that
    im fan from the spookykids era and still he's the only artist i listen to every day.
    i cant wait to see him here in Tilburg Holland it sold out and i expect this time to be an Awesome Night...

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Of course he's not better than 1994~2003 live, but for SURE it is better than 2004~2009. And I don't see where is the ''CRAWLING MUMBLING TERRIBLE CAN'T SING KEEPS BACKSTAGE ALL THE TIME'' thing. He sure isn't like his best days, but he's not terrible. Not at all. Wanna see something terrible? Go check half of AAG, ROTW and THEOL tours. They are, indeed, terrible. Wanna see something terrible in this tour? Manson coming in too early on a couple of songs. It is terrible, I agree. But I can't see where the shows are completely fucked up, serious.
    Actually, I'm inclined to disagree. I found the performances and everything of the Rape of the World Tour to be top line.
    I use words sharp as a sword