Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [004]: Feb 29 2012 - Sidewave - Enmore Theatre - Sydney, Australia

I'm gonna be pissed off if they get some different songs in a way. He shoulda done at least 1 of Hate Anthem/Angel in Brisbane. Or evem Crucifiction.

Yeah bitch bitch, the crowd was awesome. We deserved it.

I would love to hear random Twiggy riffs lol. Well I can't stay up any longer I'll check back before work tomorrow....Here's to them hopefully playing Angel!

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Solly ‏ @mechanicalshdws

This is fucking amazing too hard for pics amine everywhere band sounded amazing 1) anti Christ 2) disposable teens

=====

Solly ‏ @mechanicalshdws

Love song

=====

Solly ‏ @mechanicalshdws

Holy fucking shit can't tweet now will do after show but fuck dont ever judge thus band from shitty YouTube cam clips!!!

=====

Solly ‏ @mechanicalshdws

Oh god I think I have a broken toe and 2 cracked ribs but fuck that was amazing. Need to head back to hotel, shower then ill tweet it all
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 02-29-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Nevermind, sorry. Naplam beat me to it.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 02-29-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Tonight's setlist

Manson's performance was amazing. Just shows he doesn't care about festival sets. He had energy and a great scream, he wasn't fucking around tonight. it was intense.

ACS
    Disposable teens
    The love song (mm came in late! When u come in late with programmed loops/drugs it messes the whole song up. They did their best to hide the mistake and all the effects coming in early)
    Little horn
    Dope show*
    Rock is dead
    Personal Jesus*
    Mobscene
    Sweet dreams
    1996 spoken
    Encore \ beautiful people (Manson came in way to early, twiggy looks at him and shacks his head)

Notes: Girl sits on side of stage. Could be mm girlfriend.

Written in phone. Sorry.*

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

He's missing a lot of the tempo these days. Wow. It's stupid to miss those things. He's singing for more than 20 years. Argh. That aside, his voice and attitude are great this tour, indeed. The band as well.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 02-29-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

It always took him a while to get into it. I've seen him fuck up in 1995/1997 too. All I want for this tour is that they'll work on the setlist and bring some exciting things on stage. Manson's voice is in great form, maybe he'll start being more active on stage too.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    It always took him a while to get into it. I've seen him fuck up in 1995/1997 too. All I want for this tour is that they'll work on the setlist and bring some exciting things on stage. Manson's voice is in great form, maybe he'll start being active on stage too.
    Never seen it. Links? Also, as I said, after 20 years it's kinda annoying that every show he's missing something at TBP or others.

Six hours for lunch/dinner? I want to work for these guys.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye