Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [004]: Feb 29 2012 - Sidewave - Enmore Theatre - Sydney, Australia

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

The pink make up *-*

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Such a beautiful make-up. Awesome pictures.

This looks Great !!!

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Safe to say every setlist during this part of the tour will remain absolutely the same.
    I use words sharp as a sword

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Thanks for all the updates and info, It's always nice to read what happened at the shows. Some really cool photographs popping up now.

I loved the gig, The Enmore does seem a great place to go. MM and the band were on top form. MM seemed to be having a go at someone during the spoken word bit, I thought it was interesting he wanted to know what music the person listened to as he doens't like his own music.
    Personally, I could've done without the three support acts as none of them did anything for me. When the Motionless In White singer said everyone would know the cover song he was wrong, I didn't Then again I'm not into a lot of this type of music, I was there for MM It's a shame I won't be in Sydney for Aphex Twin tomorrow as he'll be amazing too!
    The pics posted so far are great.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by plastique303 View Post
    I loved the gig, The Enmore does seem a great place to go. MM and the band were on top form. MM seemed to be having a go at someone during the spoken word bit, I thought it was interesting he wanted to know what music the person listened to as he doens't like his own music.
    Personally, I could've done without the three support acts as none of them did anything for me. When the Motionless In White singer said everyone would know the cover song he was wrong, I didn't Then again I'm not into a lot of this type of music, I was there for MM It's a shame I won't be in Sydney for Aphex Twin tomorrow as he'll be amazing too!
    The pics posted so far are great.
    If you went to the show, could you please share (more of) your opinion about it, please?
    How Manson was, Twiggy, if had anything unsual, new, etc etc.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

There's some really cool photographs on this website: http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/galle...anson/photo#18

Pics of Fred and Twiggy in there as well, Twiggy is wearing a mask.