Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What Television Are You Watching?

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Beavis & Butthead season 9 esp. the finale... Will there be a new one next year?

I really enjoyed the MTV/jersey shore commentaries about herpes, whores, fornicators, gorillas and juices. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    That show has been my obsession. I hear for the second season the entire cast and location is being replaced.

Aw, that sucks. Although, as they left it, it was pretty much Beetlejuice... but creepy.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Some years ago I got Heroes season 1 to watch, probably inbetween a season break of LOST. But I only ever watched half of it and then just lost track and never went back to it. So last week I started Heroes all over again and this time I'm almost at the end of season 1, the bonus this time around is I can probably buy all the seasons now for a lower price of what they would of been if I had followed the series when it was on.

I'm also watching Stargate Atlantis, because I never finished that and I still have the last two seasons to watch for the first time.

Atlantis has to have of the worst series finales I've ever seen. They were obviously going to give it the same treatment the gave SG1 with the straight to dvd movies, but after Universe tanked they gave up :(

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    Atlantis has to have of the worst series finales I've ever seen. They were obviously going to give it the same treatment the gave SG1 with the straight to dvd movies, but after Universe tanked they gave up :(
    Yeah they had movies planned, and then they just couldn't do them. It's a shame really for a TV series that ran so long from SG.1 through to Universe and now it's pretty much dead and gone. :( I was hoping at least one more SG.1 film would be made, or the Atlantis films.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

ALCATRAZ

A new show just started in the US. I watched the first two episodes and I expected something a little different. All the prisoners just vanished, but they don't seem too bothered about that and now they're set out to catch them as they come back. I hope over the next few episodes they get more into why they disappeared, where they went etc. I think it will turn into the show I expected it to be from watching the trailer, it's just a bit slow at the start.

Alumni

Oh I've heard aout that, it's a mix between Lost and The 4400

Wll have to give that a go
    Nineteen76Designs: Clients are; Rob Zombie, Sheri Moon Zombie, John 5

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

The only part where I can see people would compare it to LOST is that Jorge Garcia is in it and they tell some of the story through flash backs... but it's really nothing at all like LOST so far.

The 4400 popped into my head too when I first watched the trailer.

I have been watching BBC's Sherlock. It is so frustrating to have to wait till 2013 for the third series.
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

I tried watching Alcatraz and had to turn it off after twenty minutes. 2 Broke Girls has seemed to catch my interest lately.