Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What Television Are You Watching?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I might check that out in a minute Barbs!

I've been watching a lot of documentaries on 4OD recently, the one about the London underground that was pretty interesting. I also watched the ones on that Katie would got acid poured on her face, there's a series where she goes and meets other people with problems whilst setting up her charity, and then there's some others with a recent one being her getting some work done on her eye that got hit with the acid so she can now see a little bit through it.

I watched that one as well Norse. She's very inspirational and never complains. She just gets on with things and is a good role model for other people who have been through similar horrendous ordeals.

If you get the chance try and watch that doc I mentioned. I'm just interested to see how she comes across to other people.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I completely agree about Katie, I think she even says it herself about how it could of changed her life to the worse. She could of locked herself away but she went above it all and just go on it with everything, and I like the way she can actually laugh about things, I'm sure deep down she could get upset about it all but she doesn't really show it.

I've also been watching Coppers and Big Fat Gypsy Weddings on 4OD as well. I never catch shows when they're on the TV, I rarely have TV on unless it's a dvd so I have to catch it all up online instead. Coppers is a good programme.

Going to check out that Social Network Stalker now before I go to bed.

EDIT:
    Just watched My Social Network Stalker and it's a completely fucked up situation. Everything her boyfriend did was so wrong and obviously he had some serious issues.
    But when she talked about the naked photos of her that he was posting all over the internet, she said he caught her in the bath... but then later it showed a whole range of photos so she must of let him take quite a few more. Then after all that happening, she did a video which also made its way out.
    I know she talked about him and his anger, but it makes you wonder why the hell she would stay with him if he was like that, and either she let him take pics and videos or he forced her, if he forced her then again, it makes you wonder why she would stay with someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    EDIT:
    Just watched My Social Network Stalker and it's a completely fucked up situation. Everything her boyfriend did was so wrong and obviously he had some serious issues.
    But when she talked about the naked photos of her that he was posting all over the internet, she said he caught her in the bath... but then later it showed a whole range of photos so she must of let him take quite a few more. Then after all that happening, she did a video which also made its way out.
    I know she talked about him and his anger, but it makes you wonder why the hell she would stay with him if he was like that, and either she let him take pics and videos or he forced her, if he forced her then again, it makes you wonder why she would stay with someone like that.
    You see, this is why I found myself having very little sympathy for her.

At University she was studying Computer Science !!

She was completely blinkered to the fact that he was responsible. First of all naked pictures of her (which he had taken) are sent to an adult website. He blames his friend and she falls for it. She is apparently so traumatised by this that she starts trawling through the internet, entering her own name in the search and asks these sites if the pictures can be taken down. Next thing he asks her if she will pose for more nude pics and let him film her engaged in sexual acts and she ... agrees ! These photographs and videos then appear on adult websites. It didn't exactly take a genius to work out who was responsible.

It seemed that only the father of the entire family had a brain cell because he eventually established which IP address these were being submitted from.

Her boyfriend absolutely had no right to put this kind of stuff on the internet and his sentence was way too lenient but in a way I felt she was somewhat the author of her own misfortune.

-----

Did you ever watch "Faking It" on Channel 4? I'm sure 4OD would still have some of those on there. I really miss that series.

-----

I haven't seen the new series of BFGW but I intend to catch up on it. I suppose it's outrageous as ever. I read yesterday that the dressmaker is to get her own spin off show.

Watching Rome on blu-ray for the second time, this time with my girlfriend. She wasn't very interested in it the first time around (she watched the first 2 episodes) and now she's hooked. Awesome series!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella View Post
    You see, this is why I found myself having very little sympathy for her.

At University she was studying Computer Science !!

She was completely blinkered to the fact that he was responsible. First of all naked pictures of her (which he had taken) are sent to an adult website. He blames his friend and she falls for it. She is apparently so traumatised by this that she starts trawling through the internet, entering her own name in the search and asks these sites if the pictures can be taken down. Next thing he asks her if she will pose for more nude pics and let him film her engaged in sexual acts and she ... agrees ! These photographs and videos then appear on adult websites. It didn't exactly take a genius to work out who was responsible.

It seemed that only the father of the entire family had a brain cell because he eventually established which IP address these were being submitted from.

Her boyfriend absolutely had no right to put this kind of stuff on the internet and his sentence was way too lenient but in a way I felt she was somewhat the author of her own misfortune.

-----

Did you ever watch "Faking It" on Channel 4? I'm sure 4OD would still have some of those on there. I really miss that series.

-----

I haven't seen the new series of BFGW but I intend to catch up on it. I suppose it's outrageous as ever. I read yesterday that the dressmaker is to get her own spin off show.
    I completely agree, she should of known straight away that it was her boyfriend doing it all, but after the shit she went through having her photos online and what that did to her you would think she would know any further pics would probably leak out as well.

I did watch Faking it years ago when it was on, and it is on 4OD I see a little banner for it all the time.

I heard about the BFGW dress maker getting her own show, don't know if I would watch that though. The Gypsy's interest me though, it amazes me how they can just pull up with a caravan, get moved on again and again and they can afford to live. Where does all the money come from? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I did watch Faking it years ago when it was on, and it is on 4OD I see a little banner for it all the time.
    It was one of the best shows C4 ever did. My favourite was the guy who had to fake it as a bouncer.

I heard about the BFGW dress maker getting her own show, don't know if I would watch that though. The Gypsy's interest me though, it amazes me how they can just pull up with a caravan, get moved on again and again and they can afford to live. Where does all the money come from? lol
    Us, the taxpayers I shouldn't wonder.

I don't know if I'd watch her show either. I mean, what more does she have to say.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella View Post
    I don't know if I'd watch her show either. I mean, what more does she have to say.
    I don't know, they could film her doing every individual stitch as she's making a dress, that would fill up a lot of time. BTW if you watch this series of BFGW I think the pineapple and palm tree dresses are shit! I think they're in the first episode, compared to the other stuff she does I would of been disappointed.

The Travel Channel - Ghost Adventures:
    I do believe I watch this show mainly for the lawls, the amusement factor allieviates boredom to a degree.
    "Fear not the shadows that conceal, when it is the light that reveals."

Follow me Down To Hell Mi-CroMartie's Avatar

Catching up on Walking Dead Season 2.. Last episode is really picking up paces.. Loved the tension within the group.