Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [036]: Jun 01 2012 - Rock Am Ring - Nürburgring, Germany

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Awesome, the showed Antichrist Superstar! Amazing and fun performance. I only saw 2 songs, was there more? Thanks for the link, didn't expect to see Manson!

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Awesome, the showed Antichrist Superstar! Amazing and fun performance. I only saw 2 songs, was there more? Thanks for the link, didn't expect to see Manson!
    You're welcome.
    It was the 'highlights', they only showed Hey, Cruel World..., Personal Jesus and Antichrist Superstar. Hopefully someone recorded and will put on Youtube

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Hopefully, I'd really like to see Hey, Cruel World...

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Damn missed it, but thanks for giving the heads up. Hopefully they throw them up later, or the whole show gets broadcasted. Good to know it was filmed though. How did the recording sound?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

FUCK. I was here ALL THE TIME, looking online for videos of his performance, and when I go to play, then this fucking stream of fucking bloody hell damnit goddamnit hell satanic diablo pentagram thing puts on Manson's best moments. Argh. -_-

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Damn missed it, but thanks for giving the heads up. Hopefully they throw them up later, or the whole show gets broadcasted. Good to know it was filmed though. How did the recording sound?
    Sounded perfect. Twiggy, Jason and Fred are killing it! And Manson was on fire. Twiggy was wearing a new dress, a silver one, and it looks pretty nice in HD, haha

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

I see a lot of pictures, but no videos?

Fuck me, that's their best festival performance I've seen in years! Great that they didn't have to perform in the daylight, the darkness adds a lot to the show.