Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: [037]: Jun 03 2012 - Rock Im Park - Nüremberg, Germany

  1. #11
    space ghost Heather Quick's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.07.12
    Location: Brazil
    Posts: 1,044
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

    Default

    hmmm... Serious shit. But yeah, once Fred posted that ("Rock Im Park was amazing..."), there's no hard feelings between the guys.

    I need a video of it!

    Edit: Thanks, Benjamin! Yeah, Manson was really mad. Poor Fred...
    Last edited by Heather Quick; 06-04-2012 at 06:43 AM.

  2. #12
    Benjamin's Avatar
    Join Date: 09.20.09
    Posts: 543
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    Heather, I don't think Fred would post about it in Twitter, "Tonight Manson kicks my ass. he's so mad, I can't stand him anymore"

  3. #13
    space ghost Heather Quick's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.07.12
    Location: Brazil
    Posts: 1,044
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Heather, I don't think Fred would post about it in Twitter, "Tonight Manson kicks my ass. he's so mad, I can't stand him anymore"
    hahaha, true, but I don't think he's upset or anything

  4. #14
    Pervert on duty DrClitoris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.26.12
    Location: Split, Croatia
    Posts: 260
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    I bet it's all staged. But the way he destroyed that light at the end, man! Great! And to think I was calling him a washep up old junkie just a month ago!

  5. #15

    Join Date: 11.23.10
    Posts: 2,917
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    ^ That's Rock 'N Roll!

  6. #16
    Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: North Carolina
    Posts: 3,124
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrClitoris View Post
    I bet it's all staged. But the way he destroyed that light at the end, man! Great! And to think I was calling him a washep up old junkie just a month ago!
    Oh yeah, destroying the set in a temper tantrum (real or not) is really cool and proves he's up to top form. I thought this video and performance was embarrassing.
    I use words sharp as a sword

  7. #17
    Pervert on duty DrClitoris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.26.12
    Location: Split, Croatia
    Posts: 260
    Rank: Brilliant Slut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Sixx. View Post
    Oh yeah, destroying the set in a temper tantrum (real or not) is really cool and proves he's up to top form. I thought this video and performance was embarrassing.
    I know, I was kinda being sarcastic. It's pathetic if it's for real, but I don't think it's for real and you really have to admit that his performances have been getting better lately.

  8. #18

    Join Date: 04.10.12
    Posts: 903
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Felt kind of bad for Fred. It didn't seem staged (what a pointless thing to stage. "yeah, i'll push you down and then you awkwardly get back up." "great idea!") and it didn't seem like it was because they were just really into the music or some crap. I can't say I'd be upset if a band member leveled Manson's chubby ass after he pulled some shit like that.

    If this is what some people consider to be "rock n roll" then they must live pretty uneventful, sheltered lives. This was lame.

  9. #19
    Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: North Carolina
    Posts: 3,124
    Rank: 15 Gauge
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrClitoris View Post
    I know, I was kinda being sarcastic. It's pathetic if it's for real, but I don't think it's for real and you really have to admit that his performances have been getting better lately.
    I got that for the most part but I still felt this was a stupid thing to, especially at an immensely popular and populated music festival that's professionally televised. Not a good image to set as a performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Atom View Post
    Felt kind of bad for Fred. It didn't seem staged (what a pointless thing to stage. "yeah, i'll push you down and then you awkwardly get back up." "great idea!") and it didn't seem like it was because they were just really into the music or some crap. I can't say I'd be upset if a band member leveled Manson's chubby ass after he pulled some shit like that.

    If this is what some people consider to be "rock n roll" then they must live pretty uneventful, sheltered lives. This was lame.
    No one would do anything to MM, I'm sure if someone did their ass would be out of the band faster than a crook stealing a tv being caught on camera.
    I use words sharp as a sword

  10. #20
    Scorpion's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.07.12
    Posts: 1,022
    Rank: Crimson Soil
    Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

    Default

    It wasn't staged, ffs. It's obvious that Manson was just going to sing next to Fred, and he didn't see it. So, he was going to rock out, and then the mic hitted Manson's lips, and that was it. Unfortunately, Manson doesn't seem to be the kind of person who forgives quickly.

    It was a mistake, but I kinda enjoyed it. Manson raging is always great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS