Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson UK/European tour 2012

Default Marilyn Manson UK/European tour 2012

I'm pretty sure that most of you are aware about Marilyn Manson going on a European festival tour in June, along with some one off concerts, e.g. Paris. Although, I was wondering if Manson will play any headlining UK shows during that month or a one off show, e.g. in London?

I'm asking about this because I remember Norsefire mentioning once that the staff who organize the Download festival don't want Manson back, since many people disliked his last performance at the festival in 2009. I also read about it myself on the Download festival forum, where the staff mentioned how they wouldn't like to have Manson back at Download. So that makes me wonder if Manson is most likely to either announce some headlining UK dates or a one off UK show?

I assume that he will return later in the year and do a proper headlining tour by then. However, I can't imagine him ignoring the UK during the European festival leg of the tour.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

I expect that if he doesn't perform at a festival then we might get one or two dates this summer and then maybe again if he does another European leg.

Am I the only one freaking out that there's no UK date yet?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

lol I know, it seems everywhere else is getting dates except us. Don't worry though, it or they will come.

Marilyn Manson has been a strong rumour for Sonisphere UK, and with him being announced for Sonisphere France I think it makes it even more likely. However the only day Marilyn Manson has free is the Sunday, July 8th. So if he is at Sonisphere UK he will perform on the Sunday, the day after France.
    But Sonisphere UK is announced tomorrow, so we will know if he's there or not. If he isn't then we should get some headlining dates.

UK headlining shows around November I'd reckon. Seems to like it over here around that time

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I really hope Sonisphere are wrong, or MM just hasn't booked a winter European tour or anything just yet making this his only show at the moment.

"MARILYN MANSON’s only UK show of 2012 is not to be missed"
    http://sonisphere.co.uk/news/saturda...ll-andrew-w-k/

Manzin: Manson's not going to California, Canada or the UK. He's not adding any more dates. When he said "first round" he meant "this is all the dates for everyone all over the world for this tour and THAT'S IT".

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin View Post
    Manzin: Manson's not going to California, Canada or the UK. He's not adding any more dates. When he said "first round" he meant "this is all the dates for everyone all over the world for this tour and THAT'S IT".
    you know he's joking right?

yup

Do you guys think there'll be other UK dates apart from the Sonisphere one?