Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: [022]: May 08 2012 -Val Air Ballroom - Des Moines, IA, USA - SOLD OUT

  1. #1
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Cringeon's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: SLUT
    Posts: 4,973
    Rank: Golden Needle
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

    Default [022]: May 08 2012 -Val Air Ballroom - Des Moines, IA, USA - SOLD OUT

    08 May 2012
    Venue: Val Air Ballroom
    Location: Des Moines, IA USA

    Show: 7:00 p.m.
    Tickets: $29.50 - $35.00
    Tickets on sale: February 10, 2012 via ticketmaster




    Members Attending:
    • Hazekiah
    • agirlcalledcoma


  2. #2
    HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,423
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Might as well go ahead and list me as attending, there's no fucking WAY I'm missing this.

    See you there, motherfuckers!

    \m/

  3. #3
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Cringeon's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Location: SLUT
    Posts: 4,973
    Rank: Golden Needle
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Haha, I also was going to put your name in the title with the feeling I knew you'd be going :P
    I'm probably going to make a run through some western dates: Utah (if he comes), Vegas, California, Denver. Just have to see what dates get announced.

  4. #4

    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 439
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    happy there's obviously some US dates on the horizon but why can't they just release all the dates in one tour announcement like most bands do? this one-by-one shit is kind of annoying. management and/or the record company must have these dates by now.... i plan on traveling to a couple of shows but planning shit would be a whole lot easier if i had a whole bunch of dates all at once to look at instead of just getting them one by one.

  5. #5

    Join Date: 06.21.09
    Location: Chicago, Illinois
    Posts: 717
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Is this a definite thing? I find it hard to believe that in the middle of a tour that is over sea's, he would stop by bum fuck iowa to play one show.... I know there are no other dates for May, so, May could be the U.S. month but I don't know... If it's true, put me down for a maybe. I'd be coming from Chicago...not sure how far it is from there.

  6. #6

    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 439
    Rank: Glass Jaw

    Default

    i'm thinking there's *got* to be other U.S. dates. but if that is the only one by some chance, then i would definetely fly out for it.

  7. #7

    Join Date: 06.21.09
    Location: Chicago, Illinois
    Posts: 717
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Well, yeah...it just seems weird. Very small window of time. Like, not enough for a proper 30 date U.S. tour. Atleast to me. We'll see I guess. But I clicked that link and still didnt find anything.

  8. #8
    HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,423
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Haha, I also was going to put your name in the title with the feeling I knew you'd be going :P
    I'm probably going to make a run through some western dates: Utah (if he comes), Vegas, California, Denver. Just have to see what dates get announced.
    Yay! Definitely be seeing you somewhere then!

    For future reference, if it's a Manson concert and it's anywhere in the continental U.S. then everyone might as well go ahead and consider me CONFIRMED.

    :)

    Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    happy there's obviously some US dates on the horizon but why can't they just release all the dates in one tour announcement like most bands do? this one-by-one shit is kind of annoying. management and/or the record company must have these dates by now.... i plan on traveling to a couple of shows but planning shit would be a whole lot easier if i had a whole bunch of dates all at once to look at instead of just getting them one by one.
    Agreed, but it's probably a matter of almost all the dates announced so far having been giant festivals or radio-sponsored events like this one.

    I'd imagine it's just out of their hands and left up to the regional promoters.

    Quote Originally Posted by M Tragedy666 View Post
    Is this a definite thing? I find it hard to believe that in the middle of a tour that is over sea's, he would stop by bum fuck iowa to play one show.... I know there are no other dates for May, so, May could be the U.S. month but I don't know... If it's true, put me down for a maybe. I'd be coming from Chicago...not sure how far it is from there.
    This is just the first U.S. date to be announced. There's no reason to suspect that the entire U.S. tour will consist ONE date in Des Moines, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by M Tragedy666 View Post
    Well, yeah...it just seems weird. Very small window of time. Like, not enough for a proper 30 date U.S. tour. Atleast to me. We'll see I guess. But I clicked that link and still didnt find anything.
    The window seems about right, actually. They've got the second-half of March, ALL of April, and then ALL of May to cover the U.S. before heading back to Europe for June. That's PLENTY of time to criss-cross the States even with days off for rest & relaxation along the way.

    And let's not forget it's probably just a first run swing through the U.S. before a more elaborate second round of theater-sized venue shows in late-Fall/Winter/Spring. So I'm SURE we'll get a decent selection of domestic U.S. dates when it's all said and done.

    Pure speculation, mind you...but that IS generally the way the band's tours work out.

    :)

  9. #9
    HEAVEN UPSIDE DOWN Hazekiah's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.20.09
    Posts: 2,423
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    On-sale Date changed to 10 a.m. local time on February 10th, btw.

    :-\

  10. #10
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Norsefire's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: UK
    Posts: 5,487
    Rank: Golden Needle
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

    Default

    Thanks Haz, just checked the radio FB, and saw this -

    !IMPORTANT! Marilyn Manson tickets go on sale to the general public NEXT Friday, February 10th at Ticketmaster Outlets. LAZER TNA members will have a chance to buy them early...details coming to your inbox soon. Sign up for LAZER TNA at http://www.lazer1033.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS