Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [031]: May 20 2012 - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium - Columbus, Ohio, USA

FAIR WARNING!!!

So this pre-sale IS in fact ONLY for the WEEKEND PASSES, which are about 150 bucks. Both passwords in the post above work, but they get the exact same deal.

Historically speaking, the SINGLE DAY passes seem to generally be made available in MARCH.

Whether they're doing that THIS year or switching to WEEKEND PASSES ONLY remains unspecified anywhere at this point (fucking bullshit), but I'd imagine they'll become available later like usual. But I don't know, just making an educated guess here.

Also, Manson is DEFINITELY NOT playing on Friday, that's just a couple local-ish bands doing a little warm-up show and it isn't even all day like the Sat. and Sun. shows.

Also, make sure you get a FIELD TICKET (i.e. DON'T just select "Best Available") or you WILL NOT be able to access the General Admission PIT and will have to use the elevated and fairly distant stadium bowl seating (which is also General Admission or "open" seating), as well as not being allowed to cut through the field to get from one side of the stadium to the other.

No word yet whether or not the seats are available to FIELD TICKET holders, though. Each MAY well end up being it's own, separate G.A. enclosure.

Oh, and Anthrax and some other band have both been added, for anyone who cares.

Obviously, this festival seems to be rather poorly organized so far as keeping concertgoers informed in advance is concerned. It took quite a bit of digging around to figure even just this much out.

So if you know anything further about the details, please keep us advised in here and I'll be sure to do the same.

Good luck, everyone!

:)

Last edited by Hazekiah; 02-07-2012 at 12:28 PM.

yeah, i really hate how they don't announce the lineup for *each day*. i hope they don't pull a coachella and force you to go both saturday and sunday, i really only want to go the day manson plays.

btw, if i *do* find out which day mm plays (working on that) i will definitely let you know.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Thanks for the heads up, Haz.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Here's this:

Just confirmed Marilyn Manson tomorrow on the @alancoxshow at 5:20. @wmms tune in- talking Rock on the Range.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Bo_Matthews/s...25775463706624

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Is that Am or Pm?

NewYorkRipperQUACK MisanthroPope's Avatar
    Add MisanthroPope on Facebook

I live 3-4 hours away. I really only have interest in seeing Manson. I'm not sure if it will be worth the time and Money. Anyone know if he would be doing a full set? Also, the fact the P.O.D. and Shinedown will be there makes me want to gag and subsequently vomit all over my own dick.

I'm in 100%, I live only a couple miles away from Crew Stadium I've never been to a rock on the range, though.

I'm pretty much a n00b at this (and music festivals in general), but for the seat tickets, is it just ONE seat, do you know (or if anyone has been?) or having the seat ticket means it's where ever you find a seat in the seating area? I'd imagine though you can get to the opposite side if you have a seat only ticket(if you can roam), since it's a soccer stadium you can walk around it after you've gone in. The field tickets I'm pretty sure it said it means you're not confined to the seats or field and can go wherever you want.

So, I'm thinking of getting a seat only ticket, I think since the field tickets can roam around the seats it means the seat tickets can sit in whichever part of the stadium seating too. I'm afraid I wouldn't get close enough to see, and i'm not THAT tall and i don't plan on wearing platform boots:/ but...what would you all recommend? My best friend is also going with me (if shinedown plays on the same day as Manson or if the majority of the bands she likes, which is like 5 of the 40, play on the same day as Manson.) and i don't think she'd a pit person (neither am I, which is another reason i'm not sure about getting the more expensive ticket if i'm going to end up in the seating area) what do you guys think?

Also, single day tickets better be available. I'm not sure about shelling out over 100 for a seat ticket and 150 for a field ticket for only one band, really >
    my sig is gone !!

field and stadium (seats) are separate. if you're on the field you can't go up to the seats and vice versa. the seats are all GA, same as field.

^I could have sworn the field tickets could sit in the seats too...I can't find it, but that's what the people are saying in their forums as well
    my sig is gone !!

i just went to ticketmaster and when you try to buy a field ticket it says "FIELD GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS HAVE FIELD ACCESS ONLY" so i'm assuming you wouldn't have access to the seats. maybe in previous years field was all access and i know when i went to see manson at this big festival in boston years back, my field ticket did allow me access to the seating as well. looks like this one doesn't