Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [031]: May 20 2012 - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium - Columbus, Ohio, USA

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Someone should bring some percussion and wind instruments. I'll bring a guitar, then we can sit outside of the stadium playing medival tunes and tribal music. What that will accomplish is tricking those trying to get into Crew Stadium into leaving, thinking that they are at a completely different event. After that is accomplished, you can pretty much sit/stand/go wherever you want to.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

^I'm up for that
    my sig is gone !!

All weekend ticket packages will include a free ticket to the Friday Night 4Play concert featuring Hairball, Foxy Shazam, Hell's Bells and more.

There are two types of General Admission tickets available. Field General Admission tickets will allow you access to the Field. Stadium General Admission will get you access to the Stadium bowl.

Customers who purchase a Field General Admission ticket must enter either Gate 2 or 7 to obtain a wristband. Wristbands will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
    Quote Originally Posted by yuzukelly View Post
    I'm pretty much a n00b at this (and music festivals in general), but for the seat tickets, is it just ONE seat, do you know (or if anyone has been?) or having the seat ticket means it's where ever you find a seat in the seating area? I'd imagine though you can get to the opposite side if you have a seat only ticket(if you can roam), since it's a soccer stadium you can walk around it after you've gone in. The field tickets I'm pretty sure it said it means you're not confined to the seats or field and can go wherever you want.
    Sounds like they're basically mutually exclusive at this point.

:-\

And, no, there's no assigned seating apparently. It's General Admission seating so it's on a grab-it-first-and-hold-it-or-lose-it basis.

I'd suggest getting there as early as you're comfortable arriving with your pal and then finding the best place you can both agree on with two available seats and thereafter taking turns running to the bathroom and getting drinks and stuff while the other holds both seats. Bring a jacket or something you don't care about losing to help you mark the extra, obviously. And, seriously, watch out for sticky-fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_kisses View Post
    i just went to ticketmaster and when you try to buy a field ticket it says "FIELD GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS HAVE FIELD ACCESS ONLY" so i'm assuming you wouldn't have access to the seats. maybe in previous years field was all access and i know when i went to see manson at this big festival in boston years back, my field ticket did allow me access to the seating as well. looks like this one doesn't
    Yeah, that's what I'm seeing, too.

Some festivals like this tend to open the seats later anyway, but considering the difference in pricing I wouldn't expect that to happen unless NO ONE buys seat tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by yuzukelly View Post
    ^I could have sworn the field tickets could sit in the seats too...I can't find it, but that's what the people are saying in their forums as well
    Like I said, maybe.

Don't forget, this might just be specific to the weekend passes, too. But probably not.

Just gotta wait and see for now, I guess.

^Yeah we just gotta wait and see Dx I never knew single day tickets weren't available the first day :/ That seems so silly to me. I guess they make more money with the weekend passes @_@

Norsefire, if you're reading this, can you put my name on the front, too? T_T I know nobody really cares, I just feel left out
    my sig is gone !!

i'm going

Thanks Norse

Aw man T_T My friend I was going with, she wanted to see shinedown and five finger..something something...and a couple other bands I don't..really know...But we were going to team up (she's my best friend) and I'd see her bands with her (what else would I do lol) and she was going to see Manson with me. Turns out almost ALL of the bands she wants to see are playing the 19th while MM will be on the 20th. I'm so bummed. I don't think I have any one to go with T_T I'm so new at these things and a bit intimidated...yeah yeah and a bit scared :s
    my sig is gone !!

I'm going if tickets don't sell out for GA Field by next Wednesday. It would be cool to meet some Manson fans and rock out with them.

Ok, well I got tickets for the weekend but I'm in the stands godamnit...anywho Manson plays directly before Rob Zombie. Does anyone know if there are hard feelings between the two bands? I would imagine things might be a little awkward but I for one would love to have them do a song together.

The single day tickets go on sale on Friday. I'm pretty pumped!

SONOFABITCH, GA Field tickets are completely sold out.

I even checked the GA Field Weekend Passes even though they're expensive as fuck and they're sold out now, too.

As if there's somehow NOT more room on the giant goddamned field.

FUCK YOU, ROCK ON THE RANGE.
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 03-16-2012 at 07:52 AM.