Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: [031]: May 20 2012 - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium - Columbus, Ohio, USA

I bought my tickets today, so you can put Olivia in the confirmed member list.

Haz, will you be recording it?

All my gear's broken...and I would never do any such thing in any case.

>_>

<_<

I hope someone else documents all this US tour awesomeness, because I got nothin'.

:-\

I haven't bought a ticket, yet...My dad was actually going to buy me one, it was a gift to me. He knows how much I enjoy MM, so he's told me whenever he comes around he'd buy the ticket for me. It turns out he has NO money now. I actually have a little nest egg I've been saving since middle school for future yuzu, so I think I'm going to have to dip into it :P (It was actually probably going to go towards college if I get into ohio state in 2 years since community college is being paid for currently).

Hey, it's totally worth it I think! D: I usually never go see bands, and I've only seen MM once before XD

I actually do have a question about the passes, for those that have bought them! My friend that I mentioned before, she wants to go sat. for the bands she likes, and then I want to go sunday for MM. I asked if she wanted to split a weekend pass, since it's about 10$ cheaper than single day passes. What do you guys think? Do they come as two separate tickets? It doesn't matter, right?
    my sig is gone !!

Ordered my ticket My friend Polly and I skyped throughout the whole thing to make sure I got everything right XD (I've never ordered from ticketmaster before). We saved a good amount splitting a weekend ticket! I am really excited... ^^
    my sig is gone !!

Damn, this is my first time seeing this! I hope you two sorted out for sure whether or not it might be a WRISTBAND deal? They often are for multiple-day events, and that complicates matters.* I'm still wearing my Lollapalooza microchip bracelet for instance. And I know any venue in Ohio isn't likely to have the latest concert-bracelet technology, but it's worth checking!

But if they're not you just lemme know if you wanna split a weekend pass, whoever's-on-a-Manson-board-but-doesn't-wanna-see-Manson-but-still-go-to-RotR-anyway!

:P

*Phfft. Not really at all. Bring $1 child-safe scissors & ONE INCH of transparent tape and clip 'em, ditch 'em, & stitch 'em and you're all set! :D

I believe I'm buying my 4 pack on stadium GA tickets later today, so you can pretty much count me in as a member attending. But since the field GA is sold out and I can only get stadium, does that mean I can't be up close to the stage at all and I'll be trapped behind a barrier in the stands? That probably means I can't mosh if there is any moshing going on either :/

Why didn't I buy the tickets when I found out about the show? haha I'm totally regretting this.

EDIT: Got my ticket, count TH15x15xMYxOMeGA as a member attending!!!
    Last edited by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA; 03-29-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: got my ticket

You are correct about not being able to "mosh" and you certainly won't be close to the stage. Just look up videos on youtube.

I got my ticket for general admission on the field. I want to get as close to the stage as possible for the Manson show. Any suggestions on how early to arrive? Rob Zombie plays before Manson.

Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    But since the field GA is sold out and I can only get stadium, does that mean I can't be up close to the stage at all and I'll be trapped behind a barrier in the stands? That probably means I can't mosh if there is any moshing going on either :/

Why didn't I buy the tickets when I found out about the show? haha I'm totally regretting this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TH15x15xMYxOMeGA View Post
    I got my ticket for general admission on the field. I want to get as close to the stage as possible for the Manson show.
    WAT.

Mind if I ask where/how/how much?

Still planning on going.

Still don't have a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    WAT.

Mind if I ask where/how/how much?

Still planning on going.

Still don't have a ticket.

Sorry but I'd rather not tell how I got them at the moment, because 2 of my friends still haven't bought their's yet and they might already be sold out. If they get their tickets and I find that there's anymore left, I will certainly let you know! I'd love to help others from the Manson community, but I gotta help out my friends here at home first. Hopefully you can get yours!