Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: [031]: May 20 2012 - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium - Columbus, Ohio, USA

I thought that this was a fabulous show! Manson's voice sounded great and the whole band seemed to be into it. I thought it was nice that he mentioned Rob Zombie in a friendly manner. Shows that there's minimal or no shit between them. The Man looked great and was absolutely insane on the Antichrist Superstar podium (I swear he almost fell a few times). It was also great to see him rip a Bible again! Was that his first time doing that on the last 2-3 tours?

The only downside was the overweight crowd-surfers that us in the middle and front rows had to deal with in large quantity. Oh, and that they didn't play Hate Anthem, Pistol Whipped, or my favorite right now, Slo-Mo-Tion. But I understand that the time slot in festivals is much shorter so they had to stick with more of the classics.

Glad I went!

I didn't know posts could be "liked"! I guess unfortunately I can't "like" my own post like I do on facebook xDD Hahaha I'll post my pictures when I get home, I can't get the pic off my phone here :/ I have little segments of Manson himself, and some little bits of Twiggy. Maybe I'll make a collage for everyone

and it's fine Shangs. I was a bit bummed because from what I see when I creep on pictures you're awfully cute! So I thought I was gonna get to meet you! haha. MAYBE NEXT TIME XD

EDIT: Ha! that bit of the lantern post sucks XD
    Last edited by yuzukelly; 05-22-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Just needed to add something~
    my sig is gone !!

Bad quality pic of his back, as promised! n_n
    my sig is gone !!

This looked badass.

Love the pic of Fred, Ginger and Jason. They look fucking awesome. I was a little iffy about Jason when he first joined but he's fucking great and looks fucking badass.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

LOVED that make up.

Also, when the song is done, ''You're so vain'' starts playing as background music.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 05-23-2012 at 09:30 AM.

Manson's screams were fucking amazing. He was pretty much perfect but I have say to that Rob Zombie's live set is fucking insane compared to his. I love Manson's music much more but Zombie blew me the fuck away.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

That is one of the grandest videos ever shot. Thank you so much, Haz.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM