Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [041]: Jun 08 2012 - Nova Rock - Pannonia Fields II, Nickelsdorf, Austria - CANCELLED

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Manson canceled. Damn. First there was a strom warning, then people apparentely moved back to the stage and now my friend texted me Manson is canceled...

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Manson canceled. Damn. First there was a strom warning, then people apparentely moved back to the stage and now my friend texted me Manson is canceled...
    I think the whole thing has been canceled for tonight, not just Manson's show.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Well Linkin Park just posted a photo on Facebook of them walking to the stage, so I don't think it's all cancelled. So if they're not cancelled why is Marilyn Manson, another headliner cancelled?

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Linkin Park play on the blue stage, only the shows at the red stage got canceled. Apparentely they just announced that they had lots of trouble with the wind so Manson got canceled. There must be one hell of a chaos since no one seems to know what's going on. One guy died already, too. But Manson is definitely canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Well Linkin Park just posted a photo on Facebook of them walking to the stage, so I don't think it's all cancelled. So if they're not cancelled why is Marilyn Manson, another headliner cancelled?

It could be a time thing. If Linkin Park is just going on now, would that push Manson past the curfew there?

Someone died? That's awful.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

That sucks, I guess the storm must of damaged the stage somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    That sucks, I guess the storm must of damaged the stage somehow?
    Ok, that makes more sense now. The direction of the wind vs. the direction the stage faced.

I haven't heard all the details, but I just talked to my friend on the phone. Apparentely the weather was way worse in 2009 and it didn't get canceled. Also, the blue stage is not far from the red stage and Linkin Park are playing right now, too. After they announced that Within Temptation were not gonna play they said that they'll try to make it work for Manson, at least. People are disappointed, and Manson's probably pissed off too.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Someone died? That's awful.
    This website is reporting that a 24 year old man died of a heart attack. Nothing related to the storm, still bad though especially if he wanted to see one of the headlining bands.
    http://www.vienna.at/24-jaehriger-ma...medium=twitter

--

Thanks for the updates NapalmHeart!