Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [041]: Jun 08 2012 - Nova Rock - Pannonia Fields II, Nickelsdorf, Austria - CANCELLED

Yeah, that doesn't make a good impression at all. Storms and such really aren't anything unexceptionable in Austria I believe. They should have been prepared for something like that. And how could they ever expect that people wouldn't complain? They must have known that some of the visitors are present to see one band in particular. The festival should try to please everyone, not just the ones willing to get drunk. What a shame, truly.

Visit Banshee's Youtube Channel

The problem is, there wasn't even a storm. There was only 22m/s wind (as they told us), which isn't anything extraordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    The problem is, there wasn't even a storm. There was only 22m/s wind (as they told us), which isn't anything extraordinary.
    So it was a matter of poor construction? I would definitely aggressively pursue the refund avenue. Maybe even a class action suit against the organizer?

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

FULL SHOW in HD (75:45 minutes):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfaeWDpiX84

Haha, good one NapalmHeart!!!
    Actually there was a guy standing on the stage repeating "everybody please leave, now!" in German (so half of the crowd didn't understand)
    I also took some photos. There wasn't a single trash bin in the whole area, so you can imagine how it looked like.

"Dust is all around us"

"A happy festival attendant, as organizers love them"

Default ...

Okay...i was there...in the middle of first fucking row and I had no idea about what those shitheads were talking about...We in the front, we donīt feel almost no wind. The stage looked absolutely okey. Mansonīs stuff (like podium for ACSS) was already in backstage, so i was fucking devastated when the old guy came up on stage and repeatedly spoke about bad weather, strong wind and shit like that. I was there for Manson...and took almost 20 hours, 10 beers and a bottle of "hruskovica" (Slovak liquor made from pears) to be fine.

Btw..Machine Head and Metallica were great.
    Last edited by Wormboy015; 06-12-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wormboy015 View Post
    We in the front, we donīt feel almost no wind. The stage looked absolutely okey.
    You didn't feel the wind because it was blowing from behind the stage, we didn't feel it either, but there definitely WAS wind (if you looked at the flags or moved to the side of the stage, you could see/feel it). But 20-30m/s wind is something the organizers should have thought about and made the stage able to withstand it. The lights and sides of the stage WERE moving quite a lot, maybe the alcohol didn't allow you to realize it I wouldn't play there either. As said, for me it was an organization failure big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    ...maybe the alcohol didn't allow you to realize it ...
    no...at the concert I was sober. I was drunk next day to get over it