Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [033]: May 26 2012 - Arena Moscow club - Moscow, Russia

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Well vodka is russion for water, so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Well vodka is russion for water, so why not.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Yay, I'm glad Manson changes his setlist often!
    Oh wait.

The setlist isn't going to change "often" for any band on tour. Maybe they'll change it up after Copenhagen when they've had time to go home and rehearse other songs, but who knows?
    Judging by the reaction in the fan vids tho people seem to be happy with what's being played, for the most part.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    The setlist isn't going to change "often" for any band on tour. Maybe they'll change it up after Copenhagen when they've had time to go home and rehearse other songs, but who knows?
    Judging by the reaction in the fan vids tho people seem to be happy with what's being played, for the most part.
    I didn't say the opposite. I just said it would be cool that we could hear Cruci-fiction or something, and OF COURSE, I MEAN, OF COURSE, OBVIOUS, OF COURSE, more of Born Villain.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Scorpion, no offense, but you're getting annoying with this. You're living in a Manson dream world. Just wait until he comes to South America and have a fun show, I bet you'll like it.

It's a great set and it's already been changed drastically from the first leg overseas, plus THIS set is barely even a month old yet. Give 'em some time to work things out and something to hold in reserve for the NEXT leg of the tour!

Seems reasonable enough.

Most people aren't following the shows cumpulsively in person and online every night like WE are, and the rest of the world deserves a chance to see this badass show, too. Let 'em have their fun.

And people need to stop describing what they see on Instagram and just show us already, lol.

WTF.

Anyway, glad to hear the podium and all those banners and backdrops and curtains and stuff made their way overseas! Shipping rates are expensive and stuff like that is usually the first thing they decide to do without the further they get from home. So awesome that's not the case at this point! Everything looks great so I'm glad everyone else gets to see it, too.

:)

^No shit! Don't tell me there was a photo of a fire on instagram...show me! Turns out it was fans shooting off fireworks inside the venue. More Beavis & Butthead idiocy.

Well I was gonna post the picture, but instagram is annoying because you can't use it on the computer. Besides, it's really not that hard to search the #MarilynManson tags on instagram to find it...
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 05-26-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: No reason.