Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [033]: May 26 2012 - Arena Moscow club - Moscow, Russia

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Napalm, no need for your rudeness, you can always skip my posts if you feel bothered by them. I felt terrible reading that, and I feel excluded.

Man, ''Hey, cruel world...'' is probably one of the best Manson songs live. It sounds so great every single time.
    WTF AT THE END OF LOVE SONG! <3

Just quoting someone at one performance of ACSS (the one which he throws a giant booger of hell):
    "Love all of this man's work, but he has a look in his eyes that I haven't seen for a while. I love it.
    Bow1eMan5on 2 dias atrás"
    Last edited by Scorpion; 05-26-2012 at 04:19 PM.

He sounds good. I love Fred's energy. It's consistently high level.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Thanks for the videos, guys...looks and sounds like yet another BADASS show!!!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Well I was gonna post the picture, but instagram is annoying because you can't use it on the computer. Besides, it's really not that hard to search the #MarilynManson tags on instagram to find it...
    I'll admit I don't know much of anything about Instagram so I'm a little out of my depth here. But it certainly IS hard to search for images on their site without a smartphone and no account there, which happens to be my case. I guess I just figured it would be easier for the people who've already found them to just kick 'em along to everyone else, my bad.

If it IS possible to view the pictures in any way with a computer though, www.imgur.com should make it pretty easy to re-host and post 'em. Don't even need to right-click/save-as! But, again, I'm kinda in the dark about Instagram's functionality there.

Considering the whole point of the program is to share pictures however, I assume there must be SOME way around whatever roadblocks are in place.

I certainly HOPE so, at least! The pix all sound pretty interesting.

I think you can link to photos on Instagram.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MadKnightVRN/videos

YEEEEEEEEES, FULL CONCERT. <3
    (splited out, though)

After looking at the setlist on Mansonwiki, I assume we'll get the same setlist for the Brixton gig.

http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/2012/...Moscow,_Russia

"From the top of Hollywood, it looked like space. Millions of capsules and mechanical animals. A city filled with dead stars and a girl I called Coma White. This is my Omēga."
    co-ma-tose.tumblr.com"]tumblr[/URL][/COLOR][/B] | twitter[/CENTER]

Haha, I not only know exactly which song they're playing solely by looking at still photographs but also exactly which LYRICS he's singing.

o_O