Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [051]: Jul 11 2012 - Arena Civica - Milan, Italy

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default [051]: Jul 11 2012 - Arena Civica - Milan, Italy

Wednesday 11 July 2012
    Venue: Arena Civica

Tickets go on sale February 6 - Link coming soon www.marilynmanson.com

Members Attending:
    • Fedele
    • AppleOfSodom

im in! yeah
    Whatever Doesn't Kill You is Gonna Leave a Scar

Ok so I just bought my ticket so I'm IN for this show!
    By the way, the venue is no longer the Arena Civica, but Ippodromo del Galoppo di Milano.
    Starting to plan my flight and trip to Italy like now! Mr Manson, here I go to rock the fuck out!
    Last edited by AppleOfSodom; 06-16-2012 at 03:03 PM.

My sweet yellow ticket arrived today!

What a beautiful and historic venue.

ok so im just arriving to the hostel. I'm so bloody tired I can barely stand, but... so bloody happy! Can't articulate or post the only video i recorded entirely, the amazing Coma White full performance, with all the snow and david bowieish jacket and hat and a beautiful atmospphere. I will do it once I arrive home in Portugal, friday. The set was the same, with coma and dope fiend, without murderers and tourniquet. With incredible performances of IHA and Sweet Dreams, just to mention some. Manson ripped up eated and threw 2 bibles to the audience during ACSS. There was a funny moment when I shouted loud a "We love youuu" it seems he heard it and then started asking for the line again and tried to convince Twiggy saying the same from them, the band, to us, the fans. So sweet, I fucking hope someone recorded that part to check this out! My flight was SO fucking worth it I would do it again this exact moment. Later I'll elaborate a more proper review but all that I want to say now is: Manson spitfired all the fucking show, amazing.. And THAT made my trip, the crowd reminds me the portuguese one, crazy as fucking hell, the mosh pit was on fire all the time! People were falling all the time, backpackings flying in front of me, Manson headbanging and screaming like there was no tomorrow and me delighted. It even compensated me being fucking EATEN ALIVE by a plague of mosquitos, dear mother of god what the very fuck was that??! Before Manson started I couldn't be steady for a single second! And it seems they still haunt me in this HOSTEL, god i need a bed like now. kisses and astronauts for everyone and a big YES to this incredible band.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Thank god Coma White is here to stay. Thanks for writing that up.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Dope Fiend?!