Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [040]: Jun 07 2012 - Gran Teatro Geox - Padova, Italy

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

GBWW would be a great addition back to the set, but bummer Murderers wasn't played. Thanks for the info - and congrats on getting the mic!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Thanks for the info, cool they're playing them before the show maybe they might work their way into a future set list.

Cool you got the ACSS mic as well, that's awesome!

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Great Big White World is a necessary song on every setlist. I'm happy they're playing during the soundchecks, hopefully it will pop up on the set.

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I miss GBWW so much. It's one of my favorite songs of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Thanks for the info, cool they're playing them before the show maybe they might work their way into a future set list.

Cool you got the ACSS mic as well, that's awesome!

here's the mic, kept in my house along with the poster of the concert!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

^ was they selling those posters there? or did you just steal if from the venue? lol
    It's cool!

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

That's awesome. But what do you mean with they played Murderers after everyone left?

*Manson comes back on stage for final encore* Dude, people already left!

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    ^ was they selling those posters there? or did you just steal if from the venue? lol
    It's cool!
    After the show, posters were donated by the staff of the theater

about Murderers, guys who stayed longer than me around the theater after the show (so at least an hour) have informed me that once all the doors were closed, and all the people came out, Murderers was played.

Probably the band has used the stage to try to add tracks to the setlist in future performances.
    I heard Little Horn, Great Big White World and Murderers during soundcheck in the afternoon.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Maybe the soundcheck "performance" didn't go that well so they didn't wanna fuck it up live and then decided to rehearse it once more. Yesterday they played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    After the show, posters were donated by the staff of the theater

about Murderers, guys who stayed longer than me around the theater after the show (so at least an hour) have informed me that once all the doors were closed, and all the people came out, Murderers was played.

Probably the band has used the stage to try to add tracks to the setlist in future performances.
    ahahah are you serius? murderers wasn t played ! they played it just on the sound check time. i was there till 1 am, and i saw the manson's bus left the location 30 minutes after the show!
    the show was amazing, but not perfect, i mean there was some errors by twiggy and manson, but twiggy was very funny with the mask and manson was in great form! the make up was great!
    i was in the first line between manson and fred, he recognized me (my tattoo "les fleurs du mal " with his autograph) and i touched him many times
    I don t know why... but manson was often turned back to the audience, i have a lot of great pic, as soon as possible i ll put in this thread.
    now i am looking forward to see manson in london !
    Whatever Doesn't Kill You is Gonna Leave a Scar