Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [040]: Jun 07 2012 - Gran Teatro Geox - Padova, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Fedele View Post
    ahahah are you serius? murderers wasn t played ! they played it just on the sound check time. i was there till 1 am, and i saw the manson's bus left the location 30 minutes after the show!
    the show was amazing, but not perfect, i mean there was some errors by twiggy and manson, but twiggy was very funny with the mask and manson was in great form! the make up was great!
    i was in the first line between manson and fred, he recognized me (my tattoo "les fleurs du mal " with his autograph) and i touched him many times
    I don t know why... but manson was often turned back to the audience, i have a lot of great pic, as soon as possible i ll put in this thread.
    now i am looking forward to see manson in london !
    good to know, I feared that I had told a false report.
    So just confirm what I heard with my ears! Murderers, Little Horn and Great Big White World during the soundcheck!
    I remember you because of your tattoo, really nice! I was in the first row under Sablan ..

me too i don't remember you.... maybe u was beside me?
    some pic i was very very close to manson!

Last edited by Fedele; 06-11-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    Whatever Doesn't Kill You is Gonna Leave a Scar

not beside you, but certainly very close!
    I had a dark green Rammstein t-shirt

I was unable to take pictures because I was too overwhelmed against the barrier to reach the mobile-phone in my pocket