Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [034]: May 28 2012 - Jubileny Arena - St. Petersburg, Russia

"Murderers" was after TBP.

I checked out the videos... He seems to REALLY push himself in a way I haven't seen him do since Twiggy returned. If he continues like this he might get back in top form. That said, there seemed to be something wrong with his voice at this show. Like he had a cold or the vocal chordes were tired. In sweet dreams he was obviously really tired, too. Don't think murderers sounded very good unless MM dived in oxygen and cocaine after tbp.

Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Tourniquet

Personal Jesus

Hate Anthem

Pistol Whipped

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

FINALLY!
    ENJOY!

I got the impression he forgets/mumbles the lyrics at some points, but damn, that's a freaking good song live.
    Last edited by Scorpion; 05-29-2012 at 06:12 PM.

complete show of saint Petersburg in excelent quality! (the same channel on you tube who upload the videos posted here)
    !!!

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Love seeing Fred and Jeordie rocking out around 1:17.

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

For Murderers he really does seem to mumble or not keep up with the pace of the song. Feels like he should be a little faster during the verses.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Yeah but he's only played it once before and that was weeks ago, so give it some time! It's a great live song, and considering it was the last song in the set, the energy level is still high! Hope I'll get to see it live soon too!

Huh, he seems to have stripes of black towards the end. Does he apply it on stage? Also when did the strips of light start?

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBakesale View Post
    Huh, he seems to have stripes of black towards the end. Does he apply it on stage? Also when did the strips of light start?
    He's been putting silver facepaint on his face for "The Beautiful People" off and on at least since the US dates started, and he started layering the black stripes on top of it since the last US show of the tour's first leg, unless he did it at one of the shows I missed, I guess. Both have been applied offstage during the break between encores, so far as I'm aware.

Last edited by Hazekiah; 05-30-2012 at 03:11 AM.