Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [034]: May 28 2012 - Jubileny Arena - St. Petersburg, Russia

Murderer's fucking amazing!!!!!

Fucking great performance of Murderers! The lyrics issue is not even one, they're playing it for what, the second time? It's normal. And the song translates greatfully live! The band is full of energy and making kick ass shows and dont call me a human if I dont get to see them live for this tour

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    He's been putting silver facepaint on his face for "The Beautiful People" off and on at least since the US dates started, and he started layering the black stripes on top of it since the last US show of the tour's first leg, unless he did it at one of the shows I missed, I guess. Both have been applied offstage during the break between encores, so far as I'm aware.

Haz is right. I think it's a little inside joke because of the rumor that Manson inspired Johnny Depp's makeup for his new character "Tonto" in the upcoming movie Lone Ranger (2013)

Thanks, that's fucking great! I'd been kinda scratching my head over trying to figure out whether or not that new make-up look of Manson's might've been inspired by something in particular since I left that show and, not having heard the rumor or seen the picture since well before the tour started, Depp's Tonto from Lone Ranger hadn't even occurred to me!

Looks and sounds about right, pretty sure you've nailed it! Good work, man.

:)

Forgive my confusion but are we saying Depp's Tonto look inspired Manson's look, or Manson's look inspired Depp's Tonto look?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    Forgive my confusion but are we saying Depp's Tonto look inspired Manson's look, or Manson's look inspired Depp's Tonto look?
    A RUMOR said Manson's look inspired Depp's Tonto look, and then MANSON did it on purpose as a joke, that's what I got from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    A RUMOR said Manson's look inspired Depp's Tonto look, and then MANSON did it on purpose as a joke, that's what I got from it.
    It was becoming a chicken and egg thing for me so thanks for clearing it up.

Loooove his screams in Murderers! Ahh. Hope I get to see that live one day soon.
    "From the top of Hollywood, it looked like space. Millions of capsules and mechanical animals. A city filled with dead stars and a girl I called Coma White. This is my Omēga."
    co-ma-tose.tumblr.com"]tumblr[/URL][/COLOR][/B] | twitter[/CENTER]