Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marilyn Manson On Alan Cox Radio Show - 100.7 WMMS - Born Villain News!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Default Marilyn Manson On Alan Cox Radio Show - 100.7 WMMS - Born Villain News!

Thanks to Zsa Zsa for posting about this in the Rock on the Range tour thread. Marilyn Manson will be calling into the Alan Cox Radio show today at 5:20.

Just confirmed Marilyn Manson tomorrow on the @alancoxshow at 5:20. @wmms tune in- talking Rock on the Range.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Bo_Matthews/s...25775463706624

Listen Live: http://www.alancoxshow.com/main.html

Not sure what time that would be for me in the UK, I think it works out to 10.20pm for me. Anyway hopefully someone will be able to catch it and post about what is said.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Here in Brazil will be 8:20pm, so you're right, Norsefire, in UK will be 10:20pm, not sure in other countries, though.

I hope the guy asks about Born Villain and the tour. And PLEASE, someone needs to catch the interview and posts on Youtube. I just clicked on "Listen Live" and...

Due to licensing restrictions, we are not able to allow access to the content you are requesting from outside the United States. We are sorry we can no longer provide access outside the United States. If you currently reside in the United States, please select one of the options below to process your request. Please allow up to 60 hours to process your request.
    Niiiiice.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Fuck!
    I'm looking online seeing if I can find a stream that isn't that iheart radio stream.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

I will try to record the audio and upload it for those who won't be able to listen live

great, because i'll be at work when it airs and that site is blocked. assholes.

Would be nice if they fucking explained what time zone they're in.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

It's in Cleveland I guess so Cleveland time.

WMMS (100.7 FM) branded 100.7 WMMS: The Buzzard is a commercial radio station licensed to Cleveland, Ohio, widely recognized as one of the most influential rock stations in America throughout much of the history of FM broadcasting.[2][3][4][5] At times, the station has also drawn controversy for unusually aggressive tactics both on and off the air.[6]
    Owned by Clear Channel Communications since 1999 and currently broadcasting a mix of hot talk and active rock,[7] WMMS serves as the flagship station for Rover's Morning Glory, the Cleveland affiliate for Sixx Sense with Nikki Sixx,[8] and the FM flagship for the Cleveland Browns.[9] In addition, radio personality Alan Cox is heard during afternoon drive.
    The WMMS studios are located at the former Centerior Energy building in the Cleveland suburb of Independence, while the station's transmitter resides in neighboring Seven Hills. The WMMS call letters first referred to a former owner "MetroMedia Stereo" but over the years have taken on a variety of other meanings.[10]

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Cleveland is EST. So about two more hours!

I'm going to be recording this, too. Also, Arch Dandy is going to be streaming it, so if you're out of the US you can probably listen that way.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Zsa Zsa View Post
    I'm going to be recording this, too. Also, Arch Dandy is going to be streaming it, so if you're out of the US you can probably listen that way.
    Where?