Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [016]: Apr 29 2012 - The Paramount - Huntington, NY, USA

[Regarding the huntington train station] I mean, it's like a 15 minute walk but it's not terrible. Also, I'm sure there will be a whole bunch of people going to and from the venue/train station who can give you a lift, myself included.
    Last edited by FeedYourHead; 02-19-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Oh nice, thanks! I don't mind walking...I just don't want a station to be like an hour or so away or some shit. xD

They actually have some kind of tram service that takes people from the train station to the venue and back. They encourage people who are driving to park at the train station for that reason.

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Basetendencies.com just pointed out that this show is looking like it's Sold out now on Ticketmaster.

w00t!

^^ me too

it looks like alot of people are going to multiple shows! which is nice...
    i;ll be at this one as well!

If anyone has an extra ticket for this show they are looking to sell, lemme know! I wasn't originally gonna go here just to the first 2 but since I will be in NYC anyways...

=)

I wonder how much of this setlist is going to be the new album since it's being released the next day. I could easily see him only playing NR or playing like 6 songs from the new album.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead22 View Post
    I'll be there. Also, in case this is helpful to anyone though I doubt it will be, you can take the LIRR from manhattan to the huntington, and the venue is in walking distance from the station there.
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead22 View Post
    [Regarding the huntington train station] I mean, it's like a 15 minute walk but it's not terrible. Also, I'm sure there will be a whole bunch of people going to and from the venue/train station who can give you a lift, myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imail724 View Post
    They actually have some kind of tram service that takes people from the train station to the venue and back. They encourage people who are driving to park at the train station for that reason.
    I still don't know exactly wtf I'm doing to get to this show via Greyhound but I just wanted to say THANKS to both of you guys for this information!

I'll be stumbling around pretty much completely clueless and hearing good feedback from the locals about the accessibility of the venue is a BIG help and very reassuring.

See you there!

:)