Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: [014]: Apr 27 2012 - Lupo’s At The Strand - Providence, Rhode Island, USA

To be honest I gave up on the voice a looong time ago. The only thing I care for now is the goddamn theatrics. I would much much rather see a EMDM show then the last two tours. Even tho his voice sounded the worst back then. I still have a hope for this tour but ehhh... Wouldn't really be butthurt if he dosent come out with anything new. I really love the the album but it's the stage show thats killing me. I mean is it really that hard to write some ideas on paper to get made for the show. You don't have to set it up, build it or sometimes even use it like a stage design or something. What is he lacking money, creativity???

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SatanBakesale View Post
    What is he lacking money, creativity???
    I don't think it's either of those, I think Marilyn Manson is always going to do what he wants to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I don't think it's either of those, I think Marilyn Manson is always going to do what he wants to do.
    Yup. Ya can't please everyone so ya just have to please yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky And Speed View Post
    ACSS

all the credit goes to chryptor chid's twitter.
    WOAH, after watching all the uploaded videos and especially this one, I applaud Manson's live performance in Lupo's, he sounds great, theatrics are back, his on-stage movements are much more vigurous and in sync with the music, he looks like he is into his music again, like he gives a damn again! This is what was missing in last tour and arguably in the tour before that as well. If this show is any indication of what we can expect and see from Manson's and the band's live performances on this tour, then I am SUPER excited!!! Manson (you and the band) absolutely rock again!!!

You're not goign to get a EAt me drink me tour stage show right now because he's mainly plaing small clubs and theaters. but keep in mind, this is suppose "suppose" to be first leg of usa tour.. so if he tours this summer or next summer he may do amphitheatres like he did for EMDM and we may see a full on stage show.. trust me , i'm with you i'd love to see it again

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

hey cruel world.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    I was being somewhat sacastic when I said that. Lol . I think the problem is his empty promises. I don't think I would be that bothered if he wouldn't promise theatrics. He just builds up false expectations. Which I find more upsetting than his voice. But whateves I still will be seeing him on tour when he comes to California. I will admit he sounds great singing the new songs.

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

@ cryptor chid's twitter.

BV is a strong album. They should just play it start to finish. No more Disposable Teens, Dope Show, or any covers (I'd go as far as to suggest cutting Beautiful People and Rock is Dead)... There are songs on that album that will happily replace any of those songs live, especially the covers... If he wants to start over, this album is a perfect place to start. Just let the past go.

Awesome photos/videos btw! The whole band looks great!

Man, Manson sounds great. I especially loved the Pistol Whipped video, Manson sounded perfect and played the solo (all 10 seconds of it, lol).