Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: [014]: Apr 27 2012 - Lupo’s At The Strand - Providence, Rhode Island, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I just really have to figure out how to get to these shows, lol. I know I can get to Providence easily from Toronto to NYC, NYC to Providence via megabus but the rest seems awkward.
    Nah, not at all! I just mapquested it and you're getting dropped off by MegaBus literally about two blocks away from the venue. Should be a piece of cake! I'll be arriving via Greyhound and even that station's only about a mile-and-a-half away...frankly, I'm relieved that it's so close! Now I'm just worried someone might assassinate me near the overpass on the Kennedy Plaza roadway, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Damn, with this being the first date on the US tour and at a place that sure will take me 17 hours or so to get to but a place I CAN easily get to...I want to go!
    Haha, I've got you beat!

The trip to this show for me will be a nice, comfortable thirty-four hour bus ride cramped between psychotics and convicts next to a chemical toilet on Greyhound. Catchin' it later tonight, actually!

Ahhh.

Home Shit Home.

>:)

Since this is the first US show, I'll ask le question here.

Is "Hey Cruel World Tour" still the official tour name? I remember a while back people were saying he was going to change it when dates got closer.
    Any word on that?

Damn, Haz, 34 hours on a bus? I know there is frequent stops and stuff but damn! I went from here to Texas...that was long as hell. Its brutal but an experience and worth it in the end!

At least with me, I'm taking a train to Toronto, then a bus to NYC, there a few hours, then a bus to Providence!

=)

...and yes that is still indeed the tour name. Its so perfect, why would he change it?

:P

You guys. I am SO FUCKING EXCITED. I really hope I get to meet all of you I'll probably be one of the first few people in line. I plan to get there for like, noon, latest. >.> Maybe excessive, but I'm too excited to wait around all day at my mom's place. XD I really hope to see you there.

yayyyy! btw i will be tweeting live updates from this show so any one unlucky enough not to be attending, follow me @tiggaplease for as they happen awesome moments ;p

I can't fucking wait. Look out for Twiggy. Wes Borland made him a chestpiece to wear on tour. Makes me think a lot of cool props and shit for the tour.

o.o iz goin' todayz

I really can't wait. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get in. I'm really hoping I'll get there earlier enough to get rail.

anyone know how thoroughly they search? i know i probably wouldn't be able to get my professional camera in, but i have a small point & shoot camera that's really close to professional quality so was wondering if i might be able to sneak that in.

ENJOY!! can't wait to hear updates!