Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: [014]: Apr 27 2012 - Lupo’s At The Strand - Providence, Rhode Island, USA

yeah i'd like to do huntington as well as providence and hampton but i want to save vacation/sick days for whenever the 2nd leg of the tour is, so....just gonna go with the first 2 and then rock on the range. *considering* san antonio since it's a saturday and its not that long a flight so i can fly in that day and fly home the next, but....meh.....we'll see.

I just really have to figure out how to get to these shows, lol. I know I can get to Providence easily from Toronto to NYC, NYC to Providence via megabus but the rest seems awkward.

Well, I used to live in Rhode Island, so, him coming to Lupos will be AMAZING, and I -WILL- be going. That's where I met Jessie from Eagles of Death Metal, and Ryan Star, and the guys from Anberlin, and Between The Trees, and Medina Lake, and Story of The Year.....and basically anyone I've ever met is because they played Lupos. That is my club. My home turf. Which is why I'm sweating it, because I think I would die if I saw them in some place so very very familiar to me.

I hope this is true as well since all experiences in Rhode Island have been horrid so I'd love to have an amazing one to wipe that away.

=)

tix go on sale 2/24 at noon.
    http://www.lupos.com/Lcal.html#anchor0427

I am SO excited, I don't know if you guys have any idea. SO fucking excited. It will be my first trip home in almost two years, to see one of my favourite bands in the world at one of my favourite venues in the world. I don't know if I'll be able to contain myself. Put me down for this one.

Damn, with this being the first date on the US tour and at a place that sure will take me 17 hours or so to get to but a place I CAN easily get to...I want to go! But, I gotta figure out a way to get from Providence to Hampton Beach show the next day, buses and train searching in the US is confusing as all fuck. I want to go to at least 2 shows, that would bring my number of times seeing MM to 11. Which is my magical number. :P

Whose ready to buy their ticket tomorrow???

HELL TO THE YESS!! I am just worried a bit about the extra fees tacked on, I quite literally added funds to my credit card specifically for these shows and I don't wanna go over my limit 'cause then they rape me with overdraft fees. lol. I'd just add more funds but for some sick reason it takes two day to actually get in on the card.

Since I'll have to get a seated ticket, its $50 face value for the Providence show and I am guessing at least $10 "convenience fee" then $46 for the Hampton Beach show. With any luck I will narrowly escape going over my limit...

=)

Wait, a "seated ticket"? Are you gonna be in the balcony then? Lupos doesn't have seats except for the balcony and I wouldn't pay $50.00 for those.