Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: [014]: Apr 27 2012 - Lupo’s At The Strand - Providence, Rhode Island, USA

Is the balcony shit then? LOL!

Aaaaaand...CONFIRMED.

:D

Confirmed as well! I ended up getting GA floor tickets. I checked balcony tickets first but figured if I didn't get front row balcony, I'd go for GA floor. So, when I saw row C, I deleted that shit and got floor ticket!

=)

Also CONFIRMED! GA floor ticket! Also, Tigger Yeah, the balcony is fucking terrible there. You can't see SHIT unless you're in the front row, and even then, you're not as near to the stage as you could be.
    Last edited by twiggysrabies; 02-24-2012 at 11:58 PM.

w00t!

i got my tickets in the mail today too!

I got mine, too!!!

I didn't wanna pay the $5 extra so I gotta pick mine up at will call!

:P

The will call there is fantastic I've never had a problem with them, but I wanted something for the concert collage I'm making.

I've traveled hundreds and hundreds of miles for days on my way to very special shows only to find that there's no record whatsoever of my ticket purchase at Will Call although they certainly had no trouble billing my ass for it.

Or frequently the Will Call window doesn't open until LONG after the line to enter the building has already formed so even though I've been waiting there all day for my ticket I'm still at the back of the line and nowhere near the rail once I'm finally inside.

Or I avoid the shipping fees by going with the Will Call option only to find there's a Will Call Fee in addition to Convenience and Facility Fees anyway so the whole thing was pointless.

Or everything goes fine but it turns out people with a "ticket" at Will Call are actually only on a LIST and never actually get a real ticket to keep as a souvenir.

ARGH.

Each one of those things has happened to me countless times and DRIVE ME CRAZY and it's just not worth it.

I'd rather just do ALL standard shipping and pray that my ticket for the LAST show manages to arrive before I have to leave on my way to the FIRST show and that I won't just retardedly lose them all along the way somewhere before I ever even get there than deal with the rest of that shit.

At least with standard shipping I only have to deal with the incompetency of the ticket vendor and the postal service. Adding Will Call to the mix just increases the odds of yet another retard joining the party and dropping the ball, except by the time you realize it you're already at the venue on the day of the show without a ticket and pretty much completely fucked.

So, yeah.

No more Will Call for me!