Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: [015]: Apr 28 2012 - Hampton Casin0 - Hampton Beach, New Hampshire, USA

Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

A review+ a photo gallery courtesy of loudwire:

http://loudwire.com/marilyn-manson-r...photo-gallery/

Manson sounds pretty good in these performances, especially "Pistol Whipped" and "Hey, Cruel World." I'm sure his singing voice will only improve as the tour pushes on though. The screaming is perfect. Yay! He played longer on guitar this time too! Plus it looks like there are also more costume changes and confetti. Very promising. Now we just need bible tearing/burning, snow, fire (and other misc pyro,) a keyboardist, maybe some other large props, more backdrops, more Born Villain songs, "Apple of Sodom," ... and yeah ... I would call it perfect.

Sweet merciful shit. I never expected such a vast improvement in such a short amount of time. I can only imagine this means he's rationing his alcohol intake, or cutting it out before a show completely.

He seems to have twice the energy, he's not slurring much and the rest of his vocal performance is top form.

I've been watching the other concerts released recently too. All very much the same - GREAT STUFF!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotJesus View Post
    Sweet merciful shit. I never expected such a vast improvement in such a short amount of time. I can only imagine this means he's rationing his alcohol intake, or cutting it out before a show completely.

He seems to have twice the energy, he's not slurring much and the rest of his vocal performance is top form.

I've been watching the other concerts released recently too. All very much the same - GREAT STUFF!
    ^this. What an improvement. Don't know what the hell was going on in Australia and Asia, but the videos to surface from these first few shows sound and look fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    They play a cool Coma Black intro before The Dope Show now I see, but I also saw another intro before Tourniquet. Any idea what they play there?
    It sounds really familiar but oddly enough both times hearing it I couldn't place it. :S