Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: [019]: May 04 2012 - House of Blues - Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA

Quote Originally Posted by DecayingSinner View Post
    They are great videos, but he seriously needs to stop trying to play the guitar.
    It's a crowd pleaser, just like Sweet Dreams. TBP, and ACSS, and he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeletubbieFlasher View Post
    I think he could command the stage with this song, if he would rip the mic off the stand and use the stage.
    He's naturally a commanding stage presence but, yeah, there's always things the observer can see that aren't always easy to see when you're inside the box. Speaking of observing, can anyone see what he's doing when he wanders over to Lindsay during The Dope Show?

I concur, I just want him to turn up the heat!

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pflumtamas View Post
    http://youtu.be/poybjj59RWE
    Fuckin' great video!
    lol awesome! Love the way he screamed and the look on his face when he caught the book, I guess it was a bible? and that snot he blew out at the end, that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    lol awesome! Love the way he screamed and the look on his face when he caught the book, I guess it was a bible?
    It was indeed a bible.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Awesome show, meet Fred. He was super nice.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Youtube does not do this tour justice...don't judge from it, go if you get a chance. The band rocked out hard core the whole time and Manson gave 100% and sounded excellent. I had such a great time and the energy up front was amazing.

Pistol Whipped sounded so cool live and I dug his smoke shooter gun thing. Could have done with a better opening song than Hey Cruel World but it was still killer and a pretty solid set list, no changes in songs from other shows.

The Pretty Reckless was ehhh, Taylor is hot but that's all I got out of it.

Omniscient Iniquitous Dirge Inferno's Avatar
    Follow Dirge Inferno On Twitter Add Dirge Inferno on Facebook Follow Dirge Inferno on Tumblr Visit Dirge Inferno's Youtube Channel Visit Dirge Inferno's Instagram Channel

Saw the videos on YouTube, great concert but Marilyn Manson needs his mic turned up big time.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

You guys can thanks Haz for the bible

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Fast Food Nude. Whisky And Speed's Avatar

Thank you Haz, you make all of our wishes come true.But, to be honest with you guys, I'm a bit upset that Manson waived the bible in the air like a kid playing then THREW IT BACK and he didn't rip it or burn it as someone already did the job for him.It's that either Manson is too peaceful to rip it or he didn't have a lighter,or Manson was just very lazy and had no brainer for it.Please HAZ, give Manson a lighter next time,make the show more interesting dude.
    Last edited by Whisky And Speed; 05-05-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

So what he's not a good guitarist? He played guitar before on The Minute of Decay, Dried Up..., Rock 'n' Roll Nigger, etc. Did it ever sound professional? No, but fuck it. It's fucking Manson. Again, if I wanna see perfectly played notes I fucking go see Dream Theater, and that would bore the shit out of me. I