Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: [019]: May 04 2012 - House of Blues - Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA

Confirmed for this show as well. Thanks to all who posted info about ticketing information. Kinda' sad that we're all having to scramble around, trying to figure shit out.

Quote Originally Posted by puck View Post
    Confirmed for this show as well. Thanks to all who posted info about ticketing information. Kinda' sad that we're all having to scramble around, trying to figure shit out.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    For those of you who don't know:

Party Pit VIP seats are sold out for one.

2) they get you early entrance into venue (get in earlier than contest winners, regular ticket buyers, or even passes)
    3) closest to the stage
    4) it's roped off (so regular GA ticket holders will be behind this pit)
    5) there's 2 private bar areas inside so you don't have to leave your spot to get a drink
    UGH WHY didn't i know this before i bought my GA ticket.

I'm going to go buy a party pit ticket off of stub hub. Except stub hub is dumb and only sells things in quantities larger than 1, so I guess I'm buying two.
    Does anyone want my other party pit ticket?

confirmed for party pit! and ready to..uh, party

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead22 View Post
    UGH WHY didn't i know this before i bought my GA ticket.

I'm going to go buy a party pit ticket off of stub hub. Except stub hub is dumb and only sells things in quantities larger than 1, so I guess I'm buying two.
    Does anyone want my other party pit ticket?
    Just sell it when you get there.

Okay so I now have 1 GA ticket and 2 party pit tickets. I am more than just GOING to this show.

And yeah, I'll probably just sell them when I get there. But if anyone here wants them obviously you guys have dibs.

Oh snap. Just realized I got Party Pit tickets -- totally by accident, but totally thankful for it now. I was wondering why they were on the pricier end.

Kind of a silly way to do things. I prefer to party with my fellow Manson fans, not be cut off from them.

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead22 View Post
    Okay so I now have 1 GA ticket and 2 party pit tickets. I am more than just GOING to this show.

And yeah, I'll probably just sell them when I get there. But if anyone here wants them obviously you guys have dibs.

That's very considerate of you.. glad i'm not the only one that treats this forum and the members like family.. Is there any other friends you can bring? Or hell sell the tix and get a room for the night I'm staying the night

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    That's very considerate of you.. glad i'm not the only one that treats this forum and the members like family.. Is there any other friends you can bring? Or hell sell the tix and get a room for the night I'm staying the night
    hahaha I already have a room too! I am literally pulling this money out of my ass. I know it'll be worth it though.

ps we really should all have a party or do something of that festive/inebriated nature after the show

I'm newly 21 and celebrating me 21st (again) that night