Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [020]: May 05 2012 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Random casual sex alert: Sign up here...
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by m3rcurymorbid View Post
    I don't really care about being outside, but we all know Manson is just more in his element inside with the lighting and fog, etc. I don't think it'll even be dark yet. Oh well.
    Manson won't be on stage until 10:10pm every night on his USA tour.. it'll be dark by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    Manson won't be on stage until 10:10pm every night on his USA tour.. it'll be dark by then.
    Well then. In that case.. yay! Outside + Dark = Even better than Inside + Dark. I just thought it'd be earlier, due to sound ordinances since it's outside.

Also, any local people have an tips on getting around, good nearby food places (preferably within walking distance of either the bus station or the venue, because we plan on taking a public transport from the station to the venue) or tips for the venue (cameras, etc)? Shangs, this is your kingdom, whatcha got?

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manson101 View Post
    Where'd you hear that? But then again it makes sense if doors open at 8 and the 1st band starts at 8:45 and Manson has a 50 minute set or hopefully beyond 11pm.
    Last edited by Dronepool; 04-13-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m3rcurymorbid View Post
    Well then. In that case.. yay! Outside + Dark = Even better than Inside + Dark. I just thought it'd be earlier, due to sound ordinances since it's outside.

Also, any local people have an tips on getting around, good nearby food places (preferably within walking distance of either the bus station or the venue, because we plan on taking a public transport from the station to the venue) or tips for the venue (cameras, etc)? Shangs, this is your kingdom, whatcha got?
    Trust me, there are no noise ordinances down there. And also it is one hell of a place to have an outdoor venue. You'll have to wait and see why. The skyline at night, and just the old bridges and structures create a beautiful eerie atmosphere for a show like this. As for transportation, I'd have to know where you are coming from. I don't know about cameras, but I am around there all of the time, so I'll just ask someone who works there and then touch base. Now if you are taking a greyhound bus, I'd be happy to either walk anyone, as it is within waling distance, to the venue. Or if anyone is feeling lazy we could just hop a bus right across the bridge. It's really not that far. I'm downtown almost every fucking day and walk the entire city, which looks a lot bigger than it is, going various places and then stroll across the bridges etc...

Send me a PM for any more questions or if you want more specifics. Also, the conformed attending need to be updated. Who all is actually going?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

EVERY night on this USA tour he's playing from 10:10p-11:40 p

Doors: 8:00P
    Pretty Reckless: 9:00P-9:45P
    MARILYN MANSON: 10:10P-11:40P

I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Seriously? That sounds like one hell of a set! That's like 18-20 songs!
    Last edited by Dronepool; 04-14-2012 at 11:29 AM.

It is, and I will be a guest guitarist on a couple of them.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

will be there