Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [020]: May 05 2012 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    But I just want to go and have a good time. *sniff - I want to make it home alive and have cool pics to post man. Man......please...don't kill me homie. Please.
    Me too! Don't worry, I'll protect you! *puffs out chest*

*looks*

Oh dear lord, he has a boy scout outfit on..fuck. o.O I ain't messin' with no homicidal boy scout.
    Sorry Shang, you're on your own!

*runs*

TITS or GTFO

I'm new here, but I'M coming in for this show from Akron, OH... From the looks of the Providence set list, looks like it's gonna be worth the trip.

From the videos and reviews of the Providence show, I am 100x more excited than I was in the first place (which was already alot) XD

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Pusher View Post
    I'm new here, but I'M coming in for this show from Akron, OH... From the looks of the Providence set list, looks like it's gonna be worth the trip.
    Welcome. It's gonna be awesome. Expect a slight set list change though. And Mercury - lol. I was thinking like we could all walk back from the bus station to the venue like the dance routine in "Thriller". Someone bring a boom box and some Micheal Jackson. I think we should all have a dance party in front of the people in line as some pre-show entertainment.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

We're gonna be getting to Pittsburgh around 11:45 or so, so we'll probably grab some food and stop at Eides up the road from the bus station, then take a bus as close to the venue as possible? Or walk. Or dance. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by m3rcurymorbid View Post
    We're gonna be getting to Pittsburgh around 11:45 or so, so we'll probably grab some food and stop at Eides up the road from the bus station, then take a bus as close to the venue as possible? Or walk. Or dance. Or something like that.
    Wow, that's early. I wasn't planning on showing up til 4 PM at the earliest. In any event, you have my cell.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by The Pusher View Post
    I actually don't like the setlist all that much, but it's still going to be an amazing show, hope to see you guys there at some point. XP

Just a heads up. It is going to be in the mid 80's with isolated thunderstorms and high humidity so dress accordingly. It's going to be cloudy, foggy, and wet.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Wow, that's early. I wasn't planning on showing up til 4 PM at the earliest. In any event, you have my cell.
    That's fine, maybe we'll just wander for awhile, but at the same time, we want to get a good spot, so we want to get in line early. So maybe we'll just catch you after/during the show? Whatever, Idk. It's my gf's first time seeing Manson, so I'm hoping to get her chubby butt up front :P

Just a heads up. It is going to be in the mid 80's with isolated thunderstorms and high humidity so dress accordingly. It's going to be cloudy, foggy, and wet.
    So it's gonna be like the fight song video?