Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [024]: May 11 2012 - Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, Texas, USA - SOLD OUT

Fuck yeah, Manzin just tweeted that Haz confirmed 'Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday' made its debut tonight!!

=)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Fuck yeah, Manzin just tweeted that Haz confirmed 'Murderers Are Getting Prettier Everyday' made its debut tonight!!

=)

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by AssetReign View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goddamn that show kicked my ass.

I had very little sleep the night before and downed some Mansinthe before the show.
    Needless to say I was exhausted very quickly and did my human ragdoll routine on the floor.
    What a fucking workout.

The glasses I was wearing decided to just fucking crumble so I was blind for part of the show,.
    They were an old pair that I use for work and shit but they've survived many other concerts just fine until tonight.
    At one point i introduced myself to Hazekiah and while he was giving me a hug one of my lenses popped out and I was scrounging round on the floor looking for them.. lol
    The arms snapped off as well so I spent half the show holding up a monacle like Mr. Fucking Peanut. :P

I couldn't see most of the crowdsurfers coming so I took my fair share of kicks to the head tonight. (I believe a few were by hazekiah. lol)

Afterwards my friend basically had to lead me around like a blind man and we were so fucking exhausted that we didn't stick around at all.

Anyway, it's been a damn good night.

But enough about my shit.

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS SHOW WAS FUCKING INCREDIBLE AND MURDERERS KICKED SO MUCH FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now off to sleep and recover for the next 20 hours.

Good night.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Haha, no set details

Murders made my night ... fucking awesome!!! I'm nursing my busted lip with an ice cold beer and am on my way to Scarborough Fair to party all day.

Follow Heather Quick On Twitter Add Heather Quick on Facebook Visit Heather Quick's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    Murders made my night ... fucking awesome!!! I'm nursing my busted lip with an ice cold beer and am on my way to Scarborough Fair to party all day.
    So, same setlist except for Murderers?

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

I know, HD is great!
    You can see Twiggy's clothes

Another HD video (starts with mOBSCENE and goes to The Dope Show):
    Last edited by Scorpion; 05-12-2012 at 08:16 AM.